19 - Hollywood Trauma Center

Another night in that hill, night of new moon. Y/N knew that was a dream, but she was too scared to wake up from it.

"I like tonight" Jimin said. This time she was the one lying down on his lap.

"Why?"

"It's calm" He bend to kiss her forehead.

"I want to live like this, calm and happy with you."

"My love, you will always have me, but calm is impossible. Have you meet our friends?" He laughed.

Y/N's back started to burn, suddenly she need to see her tattoo some how, but there was no way, so she got up and went to Jimin's back.

"Babe?" He smiled while she was pulling up his shirt. "What are you looking for?"

"I just..." No tattoo, that Jimin had no moons on his back.

He turned around to face her, his smile would hid his eyes and his cheeks were round like little apples. He was cute.

"Are you still sore?" he was asking while gently kissing her cheek and neck.

"I feel safe here, I don't want to wake up."

"I love you" He said and kissed her, once again the rose soft lips of his touched hers.

He held her hand.

Something felt different, it wasn't the same touch.

The dream started to fade away and her view was all dark. She woke up, but was afraid to open her eyes and see Mr. Kim.

"Kill me..." She whispered hoping the misery would end. She thought she could hold on, she though she could  live through the pain just to keep the rest of her family, but there was no hope.

A soft kiss on her forehead made Y/N opened her eyes surprised.

"I would never hurt you" He answered. The sensation of him squeezing her hand was like the rainbow after a tornado, like the cold water cup in the desert. He was pure hope. She knew his touch better then anyone.

Slowly she forced herself up. It was hard, she had no strength on her sore body.

"Don't move, I'll call Jungkook...."

He stoped mid sentence when she started to cry.

"Hobi..." Her voice was barely there.

He came back running.

Y/N cupped his face on her hands, she couldn't believe her eyes. A strong pain on her back force Y/N to let go of him and lay in bed again. There was a bed, she looked around, chairs, tv, lights, Jimin..... Jimin?

The skinny, and now redhead Jimin was standing on the door frame looking at her.

"You're safe now." Hobi hugged her.

"Thank you." She whispered on his ear.

When she looked back at the door, Jimin wasn't there anymore.

30 seconds later a loud sound and strong steps came running down the hallway.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Marisol stepped into the room all together, almost jumping on eachother. Y/N wasn't looking her best, she had bandages all over her body, and face. A black eye and bruises around her neck were getting everybody's attention, It was obvious she suffer, but none of them could imagine how much. Her lips were purple and her skin was pale.

They were used to that view, but to see her looking back with tears on her eyes, they knew I'm that in that room they were all monsters.

"Cousin..." Jungkook cried hugging her. He quickly let go when she complained of pain, although she kept holding onto his hand.