20 - Hollywood Trauma Center II

It was the first time they talked since she was back. He was always on Yoongi's room, he would pass by her door everyday and spy to check if she was ok. Jimin saw all the times she cried by herself, but never got the courage to come in.

"How are you?" He asked.

She loked at him like that was the most stupid question he could make, then took her attention back to the popcorn bag.

Jimin walked over the bed and sat in the chair Marisol was before.

"I'm so sorry, I really messed it up" He wasn't looking at her. "You would have escaped if it wasn't for me."

"I couldn't do any thing to help since I couldn't remember the face of the man that took you." He was holding his own hands and bouncing his foot up and down.

"Hey..." she coughed and couldn't end her phrase, Jimin looked at her for the first time since he got in the room. 

She took a deep breath to prepare her body to try to speak again, her eyes met Jimin's and her heart broke in peaces. He had purple begs beneath his eyes, his skin was pale and he seemed like he hadn't slept for days. Days before when Hobi came over she noticed the same expression in his face, exhaustion and worry.

"Why did you went to the alley?" She asked and he looked away "If you want to apologize look me in the eyes." Her mouth was getting full of blood, but she just ENGOLIU and ignored.

"I wanted to mock you." He lied and she noticed. That could sound like the biggest truth of the universe if the old dickhead Jimin had said it, but that Jimin looking at her was a new one.

"Lier" she said.

The sound of her coughing again filled the room, she couldn't stop now and it was starting to hurt her throat even more, Jimin rushed to the minibar and got a small bottle of water and a tissue, he sat on the bed beside her, she CUSPIU the blood on the tissue and he helped her drink the water. Slowly the cold liquid start to clean and relieve the burning sensation.

"Thanks." She mouthed the word, no soud.

"You stupid! Why are you talking so much if you're not better?" He turned around to rest the bottle in the side table, then turned back and started to pass his hand up and down on her back, in a caring way.

"You're stupid." She mumbled.

"I wanted to see if you were ok." He said "Look you really get on my nerves, but I never wanted to see you get hurt."

"You literally said you wanted to kill me, many times." She though to herself.

His touch became unnoticed for the both of them like it was a natural thing.

"You are always in my head, since we were younger, like an annoying mosquito that you want to kill at all costs, but is still buzzing in your ear." Jimin said. He had no ideia, but that girl was always something more, something he loved to hate.

She looked in his eyes, none of his words were making any sense for her. He looked down at her lips and for a moment her heart stopped. Those eyes, his gaze, it was all just like on her dreams, vicious and sweet.

His eyes focused on the bruises on her throat, purple and yellowish.

"I'm so sorry" he said, her eyes got heavier like she wanted to cry. With his free hand he touched her hand softly just like he had done in the dream she had in all those nights, nights of pain.

"I dream with you. In a hill somewhere in LA. When I'm scared you appear in my dreams. I feel safe again." He's wordswere ince again echoed in the room. That wasn't real, how did he know?