22 - In a Nightmare

Blinding lights, piercing sound and Y/N's head felt like it was going to explode, although it was nothing compared to what that disgusting man had done with her. She shook her head to try to focus, the room was foggy and only the sound of flames and water drops filled the space.

On her left Taehyung was also dazed and confused, she grabbed his hand and he looked at her. "Get up." She mumbled and he did.

The room had been attacked, but as she said they wouldn't get her ever again. She and Tae went in different directions, Y/N helped Mari and Hobi and they ran to the stairs.

"Hobi help Mari get out of here" She mumbled making a sign for them to keep quiet.

"I won't leave you!" he protested.

"Hoseok, my priority is your life, I can't lose any of you." She said, sadness took place in his eyes, cause he knew she was serious about it.

Hobi got Mari's hand and ran upstairs. Y/N walked fast towards the shattered glass doors, Jimin was probably the one who felt the bigger impact, but there was nobody there. The foggy started to dissipate and she couldn't find anyone else, she walked carefully back to the kitchen, Tae was behind the counter with Jungkook, both pulled her down to the ground and got silent.

They heard steps, somebody was getting close. The boys had guns on their belts, since the night Tae was almost kidnapped they started to even sleep armed. Y/N just had a kitchen knife, it was all she needed.

"Get my gun" Jungkook said in sign language, but she refused. The steps were too close.

"Get ready to protect my back" She said also signing. The steps were getting closer and closer, Jungkook and Tae knew there was no way they were one of the boys.

Y/N closed her eyes and took a deep breath, that night at the alley was yelling in her mind and she found the mistake she committed, they were all to vulnerable and unprepared, but now she knew they were coming and even with the pain on her ankle nothing would stop her from protecting her family.

A second was all she needed to look around and understand the situation, five men in the room, more coming from the balcony with big guns on their hands, in the hallway three familiar silhouettes, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin. Everybody was alive she could do what her grandparents had trained her for.

She walked slowly towards them till she was noticed by the tall man close to the kitchen, he aimed the rifle in her direction, it didn't stop her from keep moving forward. Y/N grabbed the gun barrel with her left hand and pushed it away off her face, with the other hand she stabbed the knife into the soldier's jugular vein, blood was spilled everywhere, his gun went off and he fell on the ground. The loud noise call the attention of everyone in the room. More soldiers got in the room, now seven armed soldiers were pointing their guns at her, it was when Jungkook and Taehyung got in action, bullets started to fly everywhere, one more soldier fell.

Y/N was close to her next target, a woman that looked like a strong wall, she seen like an professional, but Y/N was the boss.

The woman dodged Y/N first attempt to cut off her head, a little cut on the woman's cheek was all Y/N could do. They were fist fighting while the others were shooting. Y/N was blind by hate, revenge and adrenaline, the woman never had a chance, she tried to aim her gun, but Y/N delivered another blow to her opponent's wrist, a blow so hard the knife caught stuck in the bone and the woman painfully screamed, an awful sound of agony. She dropped the gun and almost fell on her knees, but Y/N grabbed her by the vest and walked directly into the cross-fire. Taehyung and Jungkook almost hit her, but they stopped shooting in time, although the soldiers didn't. The woman got hit several times on her back before the soldiers could stop, and the last sight before life left her body was Y/N's devil eyes. It was like looking at the death in person.

All ceased fire and looked at the scene, the body was thrown away like a piece of trash. A Y/N covered in blood from two different people, leaned down too get her knife back and the gun on the ground. Everyone could see her, Taehyung and Jungkook from behind the counter, Namjoon, Jimin and Yoongi from the hallway and the remain three soldiers. Yoongi was smiling.

Just three minutes had past since the explosion, and five of the eight soldiers who had got inside the house were already dead, two by the hands of the broken little princess that nobody has ever really believed.

"Who's next?" she asked. 

The three man started to step back, Jungkook and Y/N shoot two of them, they fell on the ground cold dead with the headshots. Their grandpa always says "There's no time to make a fight pretty, in the head they dye faster".

The last man got close to Y/N, his gun almost glued to her head, his attempt didn't work for two long. Somebody shoot his shoulder from behind, Y/N held his gun and the person kicked the back of his knees. Jin was bleeding in the head, but he still had enough strength to held the last soldier on the ground.

"Good morning, princess" The voice echoed through the room, crashing into Y/N as if she were a fragile flower and he was a Hurricane. It was him.

Her adrenaline was cut off in a second, her skin started to burn like it was on fire. She fell on her knees just two steps away from him.

"What? The devil won take me too?" He had the audacity to challenge her. Jin took off the man's mask while the other boys gathered around. Jungkook was standing like a shield in front of her, Namjoon right next to him. Yoongi and Jimin stayed one on each side of her and Tae held Y/N, he held her in his arms and put her back on her feet pulling her away. Jungkook was hurt, bruises on his face and a deep cut on his leg made by a losing bullet. Namjon got thrown on the wall with the explosion and  his shoulder was probably dislocated. Yoongi was out of shape for staying so long in the hospital. Taehyung was the one who looked better. And there was Jimin… Y/N glared at him while Tae was dragging her to the stairs, his hands, face and neck had uncountable small cuts made in the moment he threw himself against the glass door to open it, he felt the bomb impact more then the others and his ears were dripping blood, actually there was blood all over him, no matter what, he was still standing.

The man had gray hair, yellow eyes and the smell of smoke and cigarettes were making Y/N want to rip off her nose. He laughed and Jin squeezed more his head on the ground.

"Hey! Are you gonna let him hurt me? Aren't you missing me princess?" It doesn't matter how much Jin was hurting the man he wouldn't stop talking.

She was feeling the most weak person in the world, it doesn't matter what she had done for the past years protecting the ass of the boys around her, that man showed Y/N that she wasn't as strong as she thought. Y/N was taught to be the shadow, to fix the mess and never get caught, but she knew what could happen, but what that man had done was a living nightmare, something so terrible even for the devil.

"Stop talking to her!" Jin's deep voice warned.

"I love this sound, she looks so delicious when she cries" The man said smiling, Yoongi stormed off on his direction and kicked the man's face.

"He won't talk anymore." Yoongi said.

They all pointed their guns in the mans direction, building a wall between Y/N and the monster. That was the last thing she saw before claiming the stairs.