16 - The worst club in town II

After walking for what felt like an eternity, Y/N found a door and just opened hoping for a way out of that loud hell.

The door opened to an empty alley, it was dark and looked like the place where they would throw the garbage, she could have turned around, but that felt more like her place.

Y/N closed the door behind her and took a deep breath going back on her memories, she thought he still cared for her, so what did she miss?

"Hey sweetie, what are you doing here alone?" A male voice came out from the shadows with a cloud of smoke. That didn't scare Y/N, since she know that raspy voice.

"You sound like a creep, Yoongi" She smiled and walked in his direction.

"Sorry, I'm just out for a smoke." He noticed the shining reflex on her eyes, like water.

Yoongi took his jacket of and gave it to her, her tiny dress and the cold weather weren't matching.

"Me too" She lied.

"I know you don't smoke" He hugged her.

"What are you doing?" She tried to push him, but he just held thither.

"I'm not the best with words, nor with physical touch, but you seem like you needed a hug." He said, she stopped fighting and hugged him back. He was right.

The hug didn't last long, a sound scared them and they jumped apart going full focused mode, cats waiting to strike back.

"What was that?" She whispered, he just shook his head.

Again, like steps were coming in their direction, Yoongi had nothing to defend himself but his lighter, and all Y/N had was the sharp pin on her hair.

With his head, Yoongi signed for them to go back inside and she obey. She started walking towards the door without taking her eyes off the end of the alley, Yoongi with her was looking to the other side.

"What are you doing?" The door was slammed and Jimin's voice made both jump higher than humans should.

"I'M TOTALLY GONNA PUNCH YOU AGAIN!" Y/N stormed in the blonde direction. He held her wrists and laughed at the situation.

"You looked like 007, but the old bad ones" He laughed.

"Yeah, we thought we had heard something..." Yoongi said and the sound happened again. Now the three walked faster to the door, but it was locked.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Jimin repeated while trying to open the door unsuccessfully.

A sharp, but low sound pierced through their ears and Yoongi held his left arm in pain.

"He was shot!" Y/N said and held Yoongi's hurt arm, luckily it was just superficial.

"Look at the Master Yoongi, the impossible to catch Yoongi" an unknown voice filled the alley, and steps were heard. Four men appeared from the front, all with guns in their hands.

"Guilermo!" Yoongi exclaimed. The other two were in shock.

"What would Mr. Min say if he saw his favorite son right now?" Guillermo pretended he was wondering, the impolite smirk glued to his face.

"Don't talk about my..." Yoongi was interrupted.

"He would say anything, he can't see anymore." Guilhermo started to laugh and the other men did the same.

Yoongi ran with rage toward his old pal, but before he could strangle the man as he planned, a gun was put on his face between his eyebrows.

"You better shoot me right now if you don't wanna die." Yoongi touched the gun with his head, eyes crazy mad staring at Guillermo's soul.