14 - Marisol's house

On the other day Mr. Greco woke up everyone with the sunrise.

"The party starts today," Giuseppe said as soon as both of his grandchildren got to his office.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Her birthday is in two weeks, and it's not safe to do a party in NY, but you still need to give your fans something. Go party at a very expensive place, I want people to know where you are, it will send a message. "

"I don't celebrate like this, people know I don't like my birthday" Y/N asked.

"You will this year, and will show your little fake boyfriend around like a trophy."

"That's not good way to star things."

"I want that son of a bitch to feel like his already losing, you will appear infront of everybody with that boy."

"And what makes you think that he won't kill me in the moment people see us?"

"I know well how you have your little friends in this city, grow up and fix it yourself." With that said, the granddad threw them both out of the office.

To make their appearance big, they needed to wait till it was dark and the park was at its fullest. Kiara was saying that was reckless, nobody knew where they were, and posting for millions would just make things worse, but at the same time, Giuseppe was never wrong.

So, the young group left the house full of missions to complete before dusk.

Missions to complete

1 - Find a place to stay

2 - Buy clothes and essential items

3 - Buy new and big cars

4 - Buy more guns

To complete everything, Kiara separates them into duos. Jungkook and Jin for 1, Yoongi and Nam for 2, Hobi and Tae for 3, and Jimin and Y/N for mission 4.

"NO!" Jimin and Y/N protested together.

"I don't care, Y/N you just said you have a lot of contacts in the city and Jimin is the best for description," Kiara said.

"It sounds like a good idea, but it ain't!" Namjoon said, he was afraid of his mother's reaction, but he was right.

"What boy?" She turned her attention to her son. She was still angry with him.

"They will kill each other in a second if we let them alone with guns." He said.

"They're not children!" She said.

"They are, mom" Namjoon sincerely looked at his mom "Trust me this one time, I know how to lead them."

She took a deep breath and accepted to hear his idea.

"Y/N and Jungkook 1. Hobi and Tae mission 2. Me and Jin mission 3. And Yoongi and Jimin mission 4." He walked towards the door followed by the others with no complaints. "They have more qualities than you know."

With that said all of them left to complete their tasks. And as always Namjoon was right. It was a little annoying to admit that, but Kiara was proud. After just 2 hours everything was dialed with, although instead of going back to the Topanga's house they went to their new home, a gigantic house in Malibu.

Y/N could always be alone and say she had no friends, but a specific model loved her to the bones.

Marisol Gomez had started her career just a fill years before and was two years younger than Y/N. Nowadays, she was famous and escalating quickly to the highest levels, but without the Italian fancy girl she had met, Marisol wouldn't be who she was.