18 - Marisol's House

It was night of half moon, there wasn't many stars in the sky, but it was still a beautiful night. Y/N was resting her back on a tree and admiring the view, the city lights were mirroring the night sky.

"Hey babe!" Jimin appeared from behind her and kissed her cheek.

"You startle me" She slapped his arm softly. He sat down and pulled her to his lab.

"Marisol just called me, the kids are sleeping and Jungkook broke my video game." He said it naturally. 

"What?" once more she felt like she knew what he was talking about, but at the same time she didn't .

"Yeah, he's lucky I love him."  He said kind mad with his younger friend.

She stayed quiet, she was confused.

"What's the problem, love?" The kindness in his voice was so weird, but so familiar.

"I'm sore". Her soul was sore, somehow.

"Don't worry, we'll be home soon." He squeezed her in his arms. She was so happy, so warm, so warm she couldn't breathe, Jimin's hug was too strong, it started to hurt her.

Y/N opened her eyes scared, the man who was maintaining her in the room was squeezing her neck. That was going on for so long, she had no idea of where she was, who was that man torturing her or how many days passed after the club night.

"Good morning, Princess." That voice echoed in the room, he had a smile on his face while she was choking.

The room looked like an empty basement, nothing around just Y/N and the chair she was.

"So quiet, I love polite girls like you." He said getting closer.

"You're lucky my hands are tight, I'll kill you," Her voice was full of anger and fear, but she still had enough strength to spit on him. He pushed her chair and she felt on her arm. The man had taken the bullet out, but the cut was still open, it was clearly getting worse and worse.

"We will see about that" He kicked her the chair. She fell to the front, her face hit the cold ground, but the real pain came from her ankle. It was went she realized there were broken bones every where.

"What a waste of beauty." Mr.Kim's voice echoed through the room. He walked towards her and pulledthe chair back up. She remained in silence. He held her face and analyzed it carefully. She was identical to her mother, but the eyes, she had her father's eyes.

Eyes so deep that by staring at them, Mr Kim could see all his sins, like he's soul was handed in a silver plate to the devil. All the memories of Zeus came back.

"C'mon James, don't be so serious." She said smiling with bloody teeth. All she got was her personality, a personality Mr.Kim hated.

He smiled, and slapped her face.

"I have always watched to do this to your father, he ruined my life!" He screamed.

"That sounds like a you problem" She was managed to keep her voice steady despitethe pain. And tha man could screamed as much as he wanted, she was paying attention to the man hanging her pictures on the walls, like he was preparing the perfect crime scene.

"The worst thing in you... You're just like him, but look just like her?" The unknown man gave a bucket to Mr. Kim. "You will bring Taehyung back home, just him. Then I mightnot kill you."

"No"

"Princess, Aren't you afraid? You lived in the shadows for so long, I bet no one ever tried to do something to you, correct?" His smile was disgusting. She didn't answer. For Y/N there was nothing they could do to make her betray her family.