21 - Welcome back party

After a month on the hospital Y/N was free to go back home, free and home beingthe wrong choice of words. Yoongi was way better then her weeks before, but he stayed on the hopital with her till the last day.

"WELCOME BACK!" Mari screamed as soon as Yoongi and Y/N entered the second floor, she had decorated the entire place with balloons and banners.

"Jesus Christ..." Y/N was speechless, Mari was so cringe that she wasn't even that surprised.

"I'm going to sleep now." Yoongi sad already tired.

"No, please don't go." Mari looked at him with puppy eyes. He had no choice but to stay.

"Nam, can we talk a little?" Y/N walked till she reached Namjoon's arm, she held his arm for support. She was already better, no broken bones, almost all the bruises had disappeared and she could walk again, although her ankle was hurting a bit.

They walked together till the big balcony above the sea, she sat down in a chair and he got comfortable on the couch.

"What's going on?" She went straight to the point.

"Nothing, all good" He tried to lie, but she read between the lines.

"Don't lie to me Namjoon Torres." She said strongly.

"I'm not. Things have been quiet, it's all good for now" He smiled and took a sip from the beer he was caring.

"So why everybody looks like they haven't been sleeping?" She said one eyebrow up "Do you remember that my job was spying on you? I know the patterns."

"Sometimes I agreed with Jimin, you ARE annoying." He sat up straight to look at her. "Guillermo and a group have been trying to get in the house, and Nightmare is still no where to be found."

"That's no surprise."

"Yeah, but somehow they are everywhere, we have no idea what's their plan but they want to get Taehyung all costs." He lower his tone "Yesterday Jungkook and Hobi got in the middle of a gunfire, and before that they got in the house while we were sleeping and almost took Tae."

"I kind of have an idea of why…" She looked at the ocean.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He sounded nervous.

"Why were you keeping the truth from me?!" she raised her voice. "if they got in the house once they could do it again."

"We thought it's better for you to be away from all of this, because... you know" He said like he was afraid the words would hurt her.

"Just because I got caught?" She took a deep breath "Just take care of Mari, they won't catch me sleeping."

"Y/N there's something else..." His voice was deep and his eyes full of sympathy. He was being cautious.

"How's the situation on New York?". She was afraid of the answer. Something was off.

Namjoon took too long to answer, it was like he was choosing his words.

"We talk about it tomorrow, Mari has been planing tonight for days." He said it last and got up, but she didn't followed him.

"I will stay here, the view is way better than the one on the hospital." She gave him a fake smile and he left.

Inside, Jimin was sitting on the kitchen counter observing everything, specially the lonely girl in the balcony.

"Go talk to her." Hobi said it out of nowhere.

"Who?"

"Y/N Greco"

"Bro, I don't like her. Why would I go there?" Jimin took a sip from his beer.