23 - Javadd's neighborhood

"I can't leave them behind" Y/N stoped walking.

"They will be with us soon, just keep walking" Tae pulled her through the door. Outside, one car was already gone.

"I'm not going without them!" She try to scape his grip, but Tae put her on his shoulder and ran towards the jeep.

"Wait for us!" Jungkook shouted. He was running with Jimin on his back.

Y/N was put in the back sit, along side with Jimin. Jungkook stayed on the front with Tae.

Taehyung started the car, without looking back he stepped on the gas and left the house. Y/N took one more look back, there was a black smoke and the flames were getting higher.

"What about the others?" She asked and got no answer, instead Jimin fell on her lap. He was bleeding. "JIMIN!"

"I don't know if it's all superficial, we need to take care of him." Jungkook said.

"I know where we can go! Tae stop the car and let me drive!" Y/N had worry on her voice.

Tae did as she told him and they changed places in the middle of the road. She was driving like somebody was chasing them, and somebody probably was.

When they left the hills and the city started to take its place, she slowed down trying not to catch attention. It was a Saturday night in LA, traffic was terrible and Jimin had no time to spare. Somehow Y/N knew all the short cuts so it didn't took long till they were at her safe place. It was a suburban neighborhood, no fancy house or big gates to keep them safe, but that place was safer.

"Where are we?" Taehyung asked.

"Is that Javadd?" Jungkook asked. The tall man was standing on the front yard smoking a joint.

Y/N parked the car directly on Javadd's garage.

"Get out" She demanded after the gate closed. The four of them left the car and the side door inside the garage opened. Hoseok got into the garage and helped Taehyung carry Jimin.

"Are you ok?" Javadd asked looking at a Y/N covered by dry blood.

"Yes, I'm ok." She had no expression on her face. "Thank you, my cousin told me how you helped them."

"You take care of my family, I take care of you." He answered.

"Javadd is Marisol's older brother" Y/N told Jungkook while they walked together through the house till the last room.

The garage had a door leading directly to the kitchen, the next room was the living room and the entrance, then a corridor with a bathroom and two bedrooms. The design wasn't modern, the ground had a green old looking carpet covering almost all the rooms, the walls had just some family pictures and a printed red and bage wallpaper. It looks like the time had stopped in the 70s and no one cared about decoration.

"Brother?"

"That's how we truly met. Two years ago Javadd and I ended up working together because of some common interests, he told me about he's little sister and how he would do anything to keep her out of this life. I tried my best to help them." Y/N said.

"But it didn't work" Marisol said coming out of the room, and letting the others put Jimin on the bad.

Y/N passed directly through her friend and went to the bad.

"Ok, Y/N will help me clean the cuts, Jungkook and Taehyung stay alert" Hobi said.

"This is my territory, nobody can walk in these streets without my consent." Javadd said and other 2 men got inside the room. "Why don't you rest and let us take care of your friend?" He put his hand on Hobi's shoulder.