12 - Topanga Canyon

The fly was almost over, by that time Y/N had learn how to play Jin's game, but she was losing all the time, so she just gave up and went back to her sit.

"Yoongi, I have questions" She said waking the man beside her.

"How can I help you, sweetie?" He said with a lazy and hoarse voice, slowly opening his eyes to give her attention.

"Where are we going to stay? What do we do about cloths? And about my birthday party, can we not do that?"

"Well..." He stretched in his chair to wake up. "You must know we have a house in LA, and that our parents don't have to much power in California, so we are safe if something goes wrong."

"But we can't stay in your house, it's not safe. I think a have a place."

"It's your month darling, we do what ever you want." He just wanted to go back to sleep.

"Don't worry about clothes Y/N, we are all rich" Jungkook reminded his cousin.

"Now about the parties, that was a good question." Nam said intruding the conversation.

"I was thinking that we're going to need help and a have a perfect friend for the job." Y/N said. Tae and jin finally came out from the room and sat with the others.

"Since when do you have friends?" Jimin asked, and got hit by Tae, who just sat by his side. "I thought you had stopped with that!" The smaller angrily turned to his friend.

"Now it's just when you really deserve it." Tae smiled and started to pay attention in the others talking.

"Our families not having much power here, gave me a lot of power" She said.

All of them fastened their seat belts, and the plane started to land. A black bus and a black BMW were already waiting for them, probably Guillermo had followed Yoongi's orders and told somebody to come pick them up. But it wasn't that, Giuseppe Greco and Kiara Torres came out of the van. And they knew it was over.

"We need to talk kids." Mrs. Torres said, the group entered the van. They have been caught. The Bosses went into the car.

Everybody stayed quiet, the van looked just like the plane, luxurious and expensive. It was all black inside and two lines of comfortable chairs, in the left 4 single chairs were perfect aligned so there was enough space for big people like Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook. The right side had double chairs equally aligned and comfortable. Jimin sat with Hobi, Yoongi was alone in the last chair and Tae sat with Y/N.

The entire path was tense, Tae couldn't stop panicking, luckily he had adopted the girl beside him as his support animal, so she kept him from fully losing his shit.

After 20 minutes they noticed that LA was transforming, from big city to eco friendly neighborhood. Nature was all around on the hills and the houses were all hidden beneath it.

"Where are we?" Jimin asked.

"A place we didn't want to come ever again." Jungkook answered.

More 5 minutes and the van stopped, they looked around and there was nothing but nature and a gate that would blend with it, the gate opened and the bus went inside.

"This is our house family, we're in Topanga Canyon." Y/N said.

They came out, there was no house for the naked eyes, just the California normal nature, plants and hills going up and down around them. The group followed Mr. Greco through a little rock path, passed trough a tall old metal door and a long cement corridor took them inside of the hill, on the end another metal door.

Hidden behind the creepy and dark entree was a comfort countryside house, big as a mansion, it had light coming from all the huge windows, the living room and dinner room could fit the perfect party with 20 people at least. Soft couches spread around a coffee table long enough for all of them have dinner together. The fire place was a little more distant, engraved on the rock wall beside a hallway and the long dark wood stairs, the place was cozy and it had a tall window giving the best view of the hills and nature surrounding the house. Outside they could see a pool blend with the environment.

"Sit down." The old man said and everyone obeyed. Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin all sat in the same couch, Namjoon and Y/N shared the other one.

The numerous security guards that accompanied them to the house stayed outside.

"Relax Taehyung, I'm not going to kill anyone tonight." Giuseppe said noticing how Tae was strongly holding Jimin's hand.

"You guys are really good at making a fool of everyone." Mrs. Torres said looking directly to her son.

"A month ago Kiara told me how weird her son was acting, and that for the first time he left the office with Y/N." Giuseppe started to talk. "The funny part is that you two never talk, unless you have too".

He walked around the living room, always supporting his weight with his wooden cane with a golden dragon crawling around the wood till the top.

"Then I realized, how often my granddaughter would go out with Yoongi, or Hoseok even last night when you went in a 'date' with Mr Taehyung right here" he stopped behind Tae and put a hand on his shoulder.

"We thought many things, even that you were planning a rebellion." Said Kiara.

"Oh c'mon!" Y/N exclaimed, casually siting in the light cream couch. "I know this guys my entire life, I literally have breakfast everyday with Jungkook since I started college, why is it weird that I made friends?"

"Y/N Emma Greco, do you think I'm dumb?" He said walking towards his granddaughter.

"I don't think you have seen the knews today, please read it" Mrs. Torres handed her son her own phone, Nam read it to himself first.

"I'm not dating..." Y/N thought she knew what Mrs Torres was talking about, but none of them had seen their phones since they left JK's house, and counting with the time in the plane, it has been almost half of a day.

"After a month the body of Brandon Hilton, son of Philip Hilton the current mayor of New York city, has been found  up stage inside of a natural preservation area. It took three days to identify the body, because of the long stage of decomposition. Tests are pointing  for death by wild animal, as the victim's body was completely lacerated."

"You know, I told you to kill Brandon, but your grandpa told me that you came back home a little past midnight in man clothes and didn't left your room till the morning." Kiara looked mad. "And Hobi was the one who took you home."

"Mom, it's not what you're thinking" Nam said, but got slapped in the face by his mom.

"You don't know what I'm thinking, boy." She took her phone back.

Y/N was shocked by her own eyes, like they were lying to her. Namjoon was always so strong, powerful outside, and seeing how small his mother made him look was scary to watch.

"Calm down, Kiara" Mr. Greco was calm like always, he walked some steps going to the other side of the room, where he could look at both couches at once. He analyzed the scene and took a deep breath before talking again.

"This morning I received a funny note from your father, Taehyung" The old man said. Tae, who was staring at the coffee table turned his attention to the man talking to him. "He said that you were planning to take away his place, that murdering Alfred was the start to the revolution and you wanted to break him before taking everything to yourself."

"That's not true!" The boy protested.

"I know, your brother is the one planing that." Giuseppe said and silence took over the place, it was so quiet that they could listen to their own heart beats. The younger ones stared at Jin, what the hell was happening?

"What?" It was all the younger brother could say.

"Finding Nightmare is just an excuse to get their help, right?." Kiara said.

"Please, explain to your little brother and to your younger friends why do you wanted to find Nightmare so bad." The old man sat down on the brown big armchair located between the two couches, Kiara sat on his right side.

Jin took a deep breath like he was preparing to start a marathon.

"It all started at the ball night..."