5 - The Jung Hall

The club was crowded as always, the song was loud and the lights were dancing around taking everyone to another dimension making them unaware of the world outside. People were happily dancing not knowing what was happening right under their feet, a second underground floor hid Jung Business, Hobi's Dad and his office were a success. From politicians to hollywood actors, from tv show hosts to bankers, all kinds of people with some power visited Jung Hall.

But that night was special, Jimin and Hoseok were there to investigate Brandon Hilton, Brandon was about twenty two years old, he's dad was the city Mayor, and the one who would hide all the disgusting crimes his son liked to make.

That night was going to be different for the two friends, Y/N was joining them to investigate. Neither Hoseok or Jimin liked the idea, but they had to accept because Namjoon said so.

The plan had began a night after their meeting in Jungkook's apartment. Jimin "accidentally" met Brandon in a party, he started to talk and Jimin convinced the boy that the Jung Hall had way more than just a club with hot girls, and took him to the underground club.

"Here we are, my man!" Jimin said when they got out of the elevator. It was a smaller salon, there was a stage with poles, black leather armchairs around them; The lights were low, almost dark and the curtains walls lead to hidden and private cabins so they could have fun.

"Jimin Park in a place like this?" Brandon said like Jimin was being suspicious.

"Don't forget that I like to have fun, and Jung Hoseok is my best friend." Jimin winked and a smirk appeared in Brandon's lips. He was convinced.

"Speaking of the devil." Jimin said while they where getting closer to the stage where Hoseok was casually sitting in a armchair. "Brandon this is Hoseok, Hobi this is Brandon."

"Good to see new people down here" Hobi got up from his place and made a sigh for Brandon to sit "Please, since is your first time here, you deserve the best place in the house."

"I see, we will be great friends!" Brandon sat down and the other two walked to the bar a little behind. The show started and Hobi made sure that the drinks wouldn't stop coming to Brandon, he wanted that man weak. When Brandon was already too drunk to get out of that chair or to put the glass of alcohol in his mouth, was when Jimin got bored to watch that guy.

"Where is she?" Jimin asked. He dropped the act and his usual I hate Y/N Greco face appeared, it was taking too long for her to show up and do her part, a part that he had no idea of what it was.

"I don't know, all she said was to brought him here and placed him in that chair." Hoseok answered. He was also unsure of what was going on, they were following her plan.

New dancers got in stage, all wearing masks and almost no cloths. The guys were observing, one of the dancers started her show in a pole right in front of Brandon, the girl had red hair, a tiny mini skirt showing off her ass and a very tied top clued to her upper body. Brandon was hypnotized by her in seconds, she took her top off showing her delicate lace pink bra, the men around screamed including Jimin.

"We are not here to enjoy the show" Hoseok whispered to his partner.

"Well, I'm undercover as a man in the Jung Hall, so enjoying the show is part of the job." He smiled for his friend. The girl dancing for Brandon got more than his attention, he wanted her.

The secret dancer spinned one last time in the pole before getting down off the stage and going directly to Brandon. She turned around to slowly move her hips and then sit on him, in that moment something got the boys attention, it was fast and no one else noticed, a scar on the bottom of her back. A scar Hobi knew every detail and Jimin always wondered how she got it.