Knife to Meet You

warning: this fic will be fucked up and yes, the titles are literal. I can neither confirm nor deny how awful it's going to be so read at your own risk. There will be kinky shit. Fucked Up Kinky Shit. 

mafia-leader-Zhongli has been living in my head rent free and it's time to let the man out

yes, childe is a masochist

please do not read if you have issues with: dubcon, sadomasochism, torture + sex, possessive behavior, blood, violence, manipulative behavior, or whatever else I think of while writing this.

...

"Where is he going?" Childe muttered to himself. He sped up a bit to follow. Zhongli had been plaguing his mind for days. There was something about him. He was supposed to be tailing him for information. The Fatui needed to keep an eye on the competitors but he found himself strangely obsessed. The way he walked. The way he talked. The way he smiled. Childe could sniff the darkness and he was intrigued.

"Did I lose him?" Childe turned the corner and looked around. He did most definitely lose him. Guess that was enough for today. 

"That smell. That smells like-" Childe turned around to feel a hand on his mouth. It picked him up off of the ground and slammed him into the wall. His feet dangled, not able to reach the ground. 

"Who are you and what the fuck are you doing tailing me?" Zhongli snarled. His gaze paralyzed Childe. He forgot to breathe. His hands clutched Zhongli's arm. "Oh? Still have some fight in you, hm?" Zhongli pulled him away from the wall to slam him into it again, this time hard enough to cause a dent. Childe's hands fell by his side. He felt himself losing consciousness. 

"Oh no, don't think you can get away that easily." Zhongli dropped him so he could stand on his own. He placed his hand on his chest, keeping him from moving with the strength of his arm. "I need answers out of you." His other hand moved down into Childe's pocket. He pulled out the Fatui insignia. 

"Oh you poor thing," Zhongli crushed the insignia in his hand and dropped the shards. "You're not nearly ranked high enough to try and tail me." 

"They say," Childe gasped for air. Zhongli's hand pressed too firmly against his chest. He couldn't quite get the oxygen he needed. "It's impossible to get acquainted with you."

"They're right." 

"Unless someone is the enemy first." 

"Congratulations," Zhongli grabbed the knife out of Childe's pocket. "You've found me. But what were you planning on doing with this?" He flicked the knife open. 

"I wasn't going to use it. I just didn't want to wa-" Childe choked on his words when Zhongli slid the knife down his chest, snapping open his shirt. His hand moved up to his neck while his other still held the knife close to his skin. He carved letters onto his torso, watching the blood drip down his pale skin. Childe wanted to scream but he could feel himself fading. 

"I said not yet," Zhongli slapped him. "It's too soon for you to try and pass out. Hm, do you need some motivation?" Zhongli grabbed his wallet and looked through it. He noticed the picture of Childe and his younger brother. "Tsk, tsk," Zhongli shook his head. He put the wallet into his own pocket. "You should never carry personal items on you. Don't you know bad guys like me will use that as leverage?" Zhongli slapped him again. "I said no passing out. You sure do make a man repeat himself. I know you have a brother now." Zhongli leaned in closer to Childe's face. His gaze still paralyzing Childe. 

"Why were you trying to find me? Answer honestly." 

"I..." Childe couldn't see clearly. "I..." 

Zhongli slapped him again. "Answer me." 

"I think you're pretty..." Childe passed out. 

"Pretty what? Pretty ruthless?" Zhongli raised an eyebrow and watched Childe's body fall to the ground. He took the wallet out of his pocket and snatched the photo, throwing it down by Childe's face. 

"I'll tell you what," Zhongli grabbed Childe's hair and lifted his head. "If you don't die here, come find me again." He walked down the alley and shoved his hands into his pockets. "Fatui wouldn't know what to do with you anyway, sick bastard."