Punish by Spank

"You're practically healed." Zhongli placed his hand firmly on Childe's chest. 

"What does that mean?" 

Zhongli grabbed his chin and pulled him forward. "It means you can follow me around like a little puppy now." 

"Woof?" 

He lifted his hand to punch Zhongli but the movement was blocked before he could land a hit. They went back and forth like this. Childe trying to hit him and Zhongli blocking each movement. He didn't break a sweat while Childe felt his stamina decrease. 

"The thing about a surprise attack is that it needs to be a surprise." Zhongli kicked the back of Childe's leg and he fell on his knees. He grabbed his hair and pulled his head back. "You're always attacking head-on." 

Childe placed his hands on Zhongli's thighs and moved them up to his hips. 

"Even if I attack you poorly, I'll still get better at fighting others, no?" Childe winced, feeling Zhongli grip his hair tighter. 

"Remove your hands from my hips." 

"Or what?" Childe pushed his fingers underneath Zhongli's waistline. 

"I'll break all the bones in your fingers." Knowing him, he really would, so Childe removed his hands and held them a bit away from Zhongli. "Ah, so you do know how to listen." 

"I just got healed. It wouldn't do to get too many broken bones this time." Childe put his arm in between Zhongli's legs and up to his crotch. "I could survive with a broken arm though." 

Zhongli pressed his legs together, squishing Childe's arm between them. Childe squirmed, feeling the strength of his legs. 

"Will you break it?" Childe stared. 

"Instead of terrified, you look rather thrilled." Childe struggled to get his hair out of Zhongli's hand. Zhongli released him without warning and his face slammed right into Zhongli's crotch. A hand returned to Childe's head and kept his face right where it was. Childe breathed in only fabric and the smell of sandalwood. "Was this what you wanted?" 

Childe opened his mouth to speak but the sound never left his throat. He gripped the fabric with his teeth, feeling saliva build up in his mouth. His face shifted slightly so he could at least look up with one eye. He moved his tongue along the fabric, making eye contact. 

"Xiansheng," Childe found his voice again. "You said to learn to seduce you in order to kill you, no?" 

Zhongli grabbed the back of Childe's neck and threw him onto the ground. Childe winced, looking at his arm. It was free. And not broken. He heard the sound of Zhongli's belt and snapped his gaze back. He stared at Zhongli's hands sliding the belt off and watched him undo the button. Zhongli walked over to Childe. He grabbed his chin and slid his fingers inside Childe's mouth, seeing how far they would go without him gagging. Not very far. 

"You're pathetic," Zhongli shook his head. "What were you trying to do with so little experience?" 

"That's why you're supposed to teach me, Xiansheng," Childe lifted his hand to Zhongli's crotch and pulled his underwear down slightly. Zhongli grabbed his wrist and pulled it away. 

"No," his eyes warned and his nails dug into Childe's skin. 

"I'm still not allowed to see?" Childe glanced up at Zhongli's face but his gaze was relentless. 

"You're misunderstanding something here," Zhongli pulled him up by his grip on Childe's arm. He placed his other hand on his lower back, pushing his torso against his. "You're my personal toy. My little pet. You can't do anything without my permission and if you try I will not hesitate to punish you." Childe shivered, feeling Zhongli's hand move to his ass. 

"If...if I'm not allowed..." Childe forced his words out, feeling his knees go weak. "If I'm not allowed to see, can I..." Childe placed his hand on Zhongli's crotch. 

"Keep your hands to yourself," Zhongli growled, turning Childe around and pressing him against the bed. He tied Childe's wrists together behind his back with his belt and shoved his ass into the air, pulling his pants down to make it bare. Zhongli grabbed his hips, pressing his crotch to his ass with only his own underwear separating the two. Childe couldn't help but move his ass, rubbing it against Zhongli. Zhongli took a step back. Childe his footsteps move around the room as he opened drawers and closed them. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Punishing you." 

Childe heard the sound of something snapping and heard a loud thwack as his ass burned. He pressed his face into the sheets. His ass felt raw. He'd only been hit once. What was that? Another loud thwack and Childe bit the sheets, drooling on them. He held back his cries but couldn't hide his tears. 

"Having regrets?" Thwack. Thwack. Thwack. The burning moved from his ass to the back of his thighs. He felt the next hit get closer to his front. He couldn't see what Zhongli was hitting him with but he could feel it on his testicles. Zhongli pressed it up against them but didn't do anything. The fear of that pain made Childe's entire body shake. 

"Why don't you beg me to spare you?" 

Childe ceased biting down on the sheets and tried to speak but nothing would come out. He could only let out a small mewl.  

"Ah, too bad." 

Thwack.

Even the people on the first floor could hear him scream that time.