Cum and Blood

"I'm sorry I had to electrocute you. I forgot most of this collar's functions..." Childe apologized the minute Pantalone left. He took his foot off of Zhongli's head only for him to grab his leg, staring up at him. He sat up, pulling Childe's foot to his crotch. 

"How do you plan on repaying me?" Zhongli moved his hands up Childe's leg to his thigh. He kissed Childe's knee. 

"Oh...well..." Childe's breath hitched. He felt Zhongli grab his crotch, gripping it tightly. His pants were becoming more constricting. "I'll need to lock the door this time..." 

"Is that necessary?" Zhongli slipped his finger under Childe's belt line. 

"I meant it when I said you were mine," Childe insisted, grabbing Zhongli's hand and moving it away. He went to lock the door and then leaned up against it. "I have no intentions of sharing you. Now get on the bed." 

Zhongli stood up to sit on the edge of the bed. Childe moved across the room and grabbed his legs, pulling them apart. What little will the stockings had of wanting to hang on for dear life, was gone. They tore to shreds the moment Childe moved Zhongli's legs. 

He grabbed his pants and undid the button allowing them to slip off of his legs. He stepped out and pressed himself against Zhongli's lingerie-covered crotch. "I want to rub myself against you but I'm not sure..." Childe slid his hand down Zhongli's torso to his dicks and under the lingerie. "Hmm..." Childe pulled the lingerie off and placed himself in between the two. He pushed them closer to himself and moved his hips, trying to fuck the space between them. 

"Is it bad?" Childe glanced up at Zhongli's face. He wasn't giving much of a reaction but upon closer inspection, he could see a slight pinkness on his cheeks. 

"I've never...no one's ever..." Zhongli couldn't find the words. "You're quite creative," he cupped Childe's face. "Everyone else I've been with truly hates them." 

"Then they don't know what they're missing," Childe licked his lips and rolled his hips again. "And I don't intend to let them find out." 

"No, I'm sure you don't." Zhongli grabbed Childe by the throat and pulled him close to kiss. With one hand on his throat and a tongue in his mouth, he found it hard to breathe and let go of Zhongli's two dicks. He grabbed Zhongli's shoulders, gasping for breath and only getting saliva in return. He saw dots in his vision and then Zhongli finally set him free. He gasped, clinging to air, and rested his forehead on Zhongli's shoulder. 

Zhongli pulled him into his lap, pressing their dicks together again. 

"I want to cum." 

"Where?" Zhongli asked. 

"On your chest. Right in your wound." Childe said those words without thinking about them but before he could take them back, Zhongli lay on his back. He undid the bandages one by one, revealing his bleeding letters. "No. I can't- you could get infec-" Zhongli grabbed his ass and scooted him up his body. He grabbed his dick. 

"Either you do it yourself or I will." 

Childe swatted Zhongli's hand away and hovered over him. He supported himself with one hand by Zhongli's head and grabbed his dick in his other. He pumped himself, feeling his body grow weak and tingle all over. From the intense feeling of ownership or power, or just because he was about to cum, Childe didn't know. He watched the sticky fluid eject and mix with the letters on Zhongli's chest. Blood and cum. He placed his hand over it, mixing it further, as he smiled a hideous grin. 

"You're insane," Childe said. 

"Looking at you, I can't say you're much better."