Public BJ Remixed

"I'm sorry you had to do something like that..." Childe apologized once they returned to his room. Zhongli didn't reply so Childe continued. "Unless... you like having people watch?" he scratched his cheek, unsure of what else to say. He looked down at Zhongli's hand, clenched into a fist, and picked it up. He unclenched his fist and stared at his bleeding palm. "I suppose that answers that question." He kissed Zhongli's palm, licking the scratches caused by his nails. 

Zhongli pulled his hand away and turned around. 

"Where are you going?" Childe followed him to cut him off. He stood in front of him with his arms outstretched. Zhongli seethed, thinking about the events again. "I can't let you go out there. You've already made them scared I don't have you under control. Things will only get worse if you cause a scene again." 

"And how do you plan on stopping me?" Zhongli's eyes narrowed. Childe tensed. He hadn't seen that face in a while. 

Childe grabbed Zhongli's arm and threw him over his shoulder. His body slammed into the ground as Childe pressed his foot against his collared throat. His hand still clutching his arm. 

"Are you that attached to your Fatui friends?" Zhongli sneered. Childe said nothing. Or rather, he wasn't allowed to say anything. Zhongli pulled him down by the arm he was holding and slammed him to the ground. He gasped for air and winced. His body tensed feeling another slam. Spots appeared in his vision but he was still able to see enough to grab Zhongli's wounded chest. The bandages had started bleeding long ago. "Pain like that is nothing." 

"A wound is a wound. So long as you have a weakness it'll be dangerous," Childe choked, trying to find the air he'd lost in his lungs. 

"Is that a threat?" 

"I know you're strong!" Childe grabbed the hand pressing him against the floor. "But that doesn't stop me from worrying about you!" 

Zhongli grabbed Childe by the hair and stood up, dragging him to his balcony. He pulled him up off of the ground and slammed him into the railing. Childe held onto it, to keep himself from falling over the edge. He felt his ass soon become exposed to the air. Childe's face flushed. He tried to cover his dick with one hand and cling onto the railing with the other. His view was certain death if he fell. 

"You didn't look concerned just a minute ago when I sucked you off in front of them but now that we're here you're all red," Zhongli grabbed Childe's throat and pushed his finger up to his chin, forcing his head back. "What's wrong? Don't want anyone to see?" Zhongli tore open his clothes to expose his chest too. His chest filled with bites and hickeys. 

He pressed his fingers to Childe's ass, spreading him open. "You're still loose down here. I could've fucked you on that table in front of all of them. Would you still be calm then?" 

"Xiansheng..." Childe quivered, losing the strength in his arm to keep from falling, "I don't know what you're mad about anymore. Was it them seeing me or me not reacting? Or something else? Are you really mad because I don't want to watch you get beat up?" Childe tried to turn around and get a read on Zhongli's face but his grip slipped and he fell forward instead. His life briefly flashed before his eyes and then he fell a firm hand on the nape of his neck, holding all of his body's weight right there. The spots to his vision returned. When his gaze focused he was sitting on the railing with Zhongli's arm clutching him, his teeth biting into his collar bone. 

"Yes." 

Childe shifted, trying to get more comfortable but Zhongli's clutches refused to let him budge an inch. 

"Which question was that answering?" 

Zhongli slid down Childe's body to his dick. He placed a kiss on the base and ran his tongue down the shaft. Childe felt the grip of two firm hands on his thighs, making sure it was impossible for him to fall off of the edge. He felt teeth graze his skin on the tip. 

"Xiansheng..." Childe tried to focus his eyes on him but Zhongli's fierce gaze was worse to look at than to ignore. Childe closed his eyes unable to stop the feeling of his stare setting him on fire. He felt Zhongli threaten to bite down and his eyes snapped open again. Another kiss. 

"Xiansheng..." Childe ran his finger from his leg up his torso to his chest. He traced the letters engraved there. "I promise I didn't forget who I belong to... I am sure you could fight all of them alone, even with a wound, but... when I thought you might get hurt I wanted to stop you," Childe's voice cracked and he couldn't fight back his tears. "I'm sorry." He gasped, feeling all of his dick get swallowed by Zhongli in one fell swoop. 

Below the balcony was a garden. One of the more secluded spaces of the Fatui hideout. Zhongli's eye wandered to it, making eye contact with someone in it. Someone who, coincidentally or not, also happened to be sucking dick. With this shared secret between them, neither one alerted their partner of the circumstances of being caught and carried on as if nothing had happened.