Formicophilia

"You've been really busy lately," Childe nuzzled his face into Zhongli's thigh, stretching out onto his lap like a cat. 

"The trash doesn't clean itself up," Zhongli pet Childe's hair as he continued looking through the report Xiao had given him. 

Childe whined, rolling onto his back to stare up at Zhongli's face. "Are you still trying to figure out how to deal with the green twink?" he puffed out his cheeks. 

"For the most part it's handled," Zhongli turned a page. "Everyone that worked under him, who knows what's good for them, has already run away." He tossed the pile of papers on the furthest edge of the bed. "I'm just thinking about how I want him to live his final moments," Zhongli's lips curved upward. Childe shivered. 

"I want to be there." 

"Oh?" Zhongli ran his fingers through Childe's hair. 

"I'd like to watch all your exes burn." 

Zhongli's laugh echoed in the room. 

...

"Come with me," Zhongli walked and it didn't take long for Childe to follow behind. He didn't ask any questions as the two wandered the complicated hallway network of this facility. The only other time Childe remembered being down here was when he fucked that corpse. Was he going to have to do something like that again? Childe cringed. That corpse was so ugly though... 

"In here," Zhongli opened a door and Childe entered. There was a large pane of glass that separated this room from the one next to it. 

"Xiansheng?" Childe glanced between Zhongli and the glass. Behind the pane were Venti and Diluc. They were... rather intimate at the moment. It filled Childe with a sense of disdain. 

Zhongli hugged Childe from behind and grabbed his chin, moving his head to face the glass again. "Just keep watching. I've made a deal with that redhead." Zhongli moved his lips by Childe's ear. "This is how he will prove his loyalty." 

"By fucking Ven-" 

Zhongli covered Childe's mouth with his hand. "I told you to watch," he shoved two fingers between Childe's lips. "Keep talking and I'll have to fill your mouth with something to silence you." Childe blushed, losing his balance and colliding with the glass. He caught himself by pressing his hands up against it. The noise didn't stir the people on the other side. Soundproof? It didn't look like they could see him either. 

Venti's eyes were closed and it looked like Diluc had pressed a button in the room. Venti shifted awkwardly, believing what was touching him was just Diluc's gentle fingers. He couldn't be more incorrect because the button Diluc had pressed released a colony of fire ants out from under his clothes. 

Childe watched as Venti's curiosity and pleasure quickly turned to horror and fear. His eyes opened wide and he curled up into a ball, screaming as the ants swarmed around him, crawling over every piece of his being. They ignored Diluc entirely, as he adjusted his clothing and moved to the corner of the room. His face was stoic but Childe could tell he was uncomfortable. 

"How do you think it would feel to have a bunch of ants crawling on every piece of your body?" Zhongli moved his hand down Childe's chest to his crotch, giving him a good squeeze. Childe closed his eyes, squirming. Imagining the sensation of tiny legs all over him. 

"Oh? It turns you on more than I thought," Zhongli snickered. Childe could feel the tickling of tiny legs. He glanced down but Zhongli covered his eyes, pushing his head back into the glass. 

"Nn..." Childe shivered again. "They're touching me!" 

"Is that so?" 

"They're under my clothes, Xiansheng..." Childe squirmed. "What if I get bit?"

"Then I guess you'll have to stay still." 

"Xiansheng!" Childe squeaked, grabbing Zhongli's shoulders tightly. He felt more crawling on him, over and under his clothes, but he couldn't tell how many were real and how many he imagined. "It tickles..." He pushed himself against the glass, hoping to kill a few. "What if I get bit? What if I have an allergic reaction?" 

"Are you asking me if I'd kill you?" Zhongli raised an eyebrow. "Don't you know by now I enjoy your company too much to do something like that?" 

"So, they're not fire ants?" Childe held his breath. 

Zhongli glanced down at the critters. "They most certainly are," he paused, "not," whispering the last word against Childe's lips. 

"You're being mean," Childe whined, tempted to sob. 

"But you're so cute," Zhongli grinned, removing his hand from Childe's eyes. 

"Oh yeah?" 

"Mhm." 

Childe swung his leg under Zhongli's to cause him to fall to the ground. He sat on top of him and stripped of his shirt, ants falling out of his clothes and onto Zhongli. He tore open the fabric of Zhongli's clothing so he'd feel some of the critters. 

"Am I still cute?" 

"Hm," Zhongli snickered, hiding his smile behind his fingers, "yes." 

Childe huffed and unzipped his pants to expose his dick to the air. He bit his lip to keep from screaming at the sight of the ants swarming there. He placed his hands flat on Zhongli's chest, leaning over, panting in a mix of disgust and exhilaration. 

"They're on me...." 

"Yes." 

"Please get them off." 

"You could just kill them," Zhongli offered. 

"But their blood would be on me!" Childe grimaced. 

"Those same little ants made you hard," Zhongli pointed. "Are you really so bothered by them?" 

"They didn't...it wasn't..." 

"Then how do you explain this?" Zhongli pressed his finger against Childe's tip, striking the curiosity of the ants which then crawled up from where they were on Childe to Zhongli and then his hand. Due to their movement all at the same time, Childe shivered and dug his nails into Zhongli's chest. 

"Please..." Childe begged. "I want to cum...." 

Zhongli formed a circle with his hand and placed it a little in front of Childe. "Do the work yourself." 

Childe's eyebrows furrowed in confusion but he placed his dick in Zhongli's hand. Nothing happened but Zhongli stayed where he was. Was he supposed to fuck Zhongli's hand? Evidently, yes. He attempted to grab Zhongli's wrist and move Zhongli's arm for a strange handjob but Zhongli's strength was greater and he wouldn't budge. 

He shifted his position a little bit to be able to move his hips. He thrust in and out of Zhongli's hand, feeling every callus that ever was, every scar, every scratch. The sensation overwhelmed him in a way different from the tiny legs of ants. He dug his nails deeper into Zhongli's skin, rolling his hips faster and faster so he could cum, only for Zhongli to pull his hand away just before he could release. 

"Nnnugh," Childe fell forward, resting his forehead on Zhongli's chest. "Why?" 

"Look at me." 

Childe lifted his head to make eye contact. Zhongli grabbed his chin, pulling his face closer. "I would never kill you, understand?" Where was this coming from? "Injure, maybe. Nearly kill, only if you piss me off. But, no matter what happens, I would never kill you, so don't doubt me." Even though the words were commanding, his voice was requesting. 

"I know," Childe said, kissing him. Zhongli's hand slid back to his dick, giving him the release he whined for.