Not So Great Escape

Zhongli laughed. It started from the base of his throat and eventually echoed through the chambers. "A harbinger? You? Doing all of this to get close to me?" His gaze grew cold and he pressed his arm up against Childe's throat. "What are you after?" 

"I told you," Childe grabbed Zhongli's arm, digging his nails in. "I think you're pretty." 

"Why would a harbinger be so weak? Are you really telling me the truth?" 

"It's not that I'm weak, Xiansheng," Childe gasped for air. "You're just so strong," his eyes lit up, entranced by Zhongli once again. "You'd never look my way if I were to join your association but you're always so interested in enemies..." 

Zhongli removed his arm from Childe's throat and flipped him onto his stomach. He raised his ass into the air and gave him what he wanted: both dicks in his ass. Childe's knees grew weak but Zhongli held him up with his hand on his lower torso. Childe gripped the sheets tightly, resting his forehead against them. Zhongli leaned over him, pressing his torso against Childe's back and moving his hand up to his face, pulling his chin down and shoving a finger into his mouth to keep his jaw open. 

"If this is what you wanted so badly, let me hear you." 

Childe moaned loudly. Zhongli's two dicks were side by side so once inside they moved in separate directions, making his ass looser. 

"Plea...se..." Childe gripped the sheets so tightly that his knuckles turned white. 

"Mister Harbinger, if you cannot speak then use more than your words." 

Trusting that Zhongli would hold his weight, Childe lifted both of his hands off of the bed. Zhongli's hand moved up to his chest, supporting him as he expected. Childe pressed his back further against Zhongli's torso behind him. 

"Please don't call me harbinger..." Childe requested. 

"What would you have me call you?" 

"Give me a name," Childe suggested. "Something that rhymes with 'Morax'" he gasped, back arching as much as it could in this position. Childe moaned, feeling the cum of two dicks fill him at the same time. Zhongli pulled out of him and Childe fell on the bed with his ass still in the air. Zhongli's finger pressed against it, his gaze making Childe flustered, cum oozed out. 

"A Fatui cannot have a similar name to me." 

"Hmm..." Childe pouted, puffing up his cheeks. "I won't be a harbinger for much longer anyway. What's the harm?" 

"There is only one way to stop being a harbinger." Zhongli grabbed Childe's waist and flipped him over, the cum leaking from his ass soaked into the bed. 

"Are you worried about me?" Childe chuckled. 

"You're mine now," Zhongli pressed his finger against his name on Childe's chest. He grabbed his arm and pulled him up, resting his other hand on his lower back. "I won't let anyone take you from me, not even you." 

"Eh?" Childe blushed. "Why should you be worried about if they get rid of me or not?" 

"Who is going to kill me if you're dead?" 

"I need to go back." 

"To die?" Zhongli gripped his arm tightly, digging his nails into it. 

"To kill you." 

"Oh?" Zhongli smirked. "Are you going to wage war on me, Tartaglia?" 

Childe remained silent. 

Zhongli pushed Childe off of the bed and pulled the covers over himself. He curled up underneath them. 

"Xiansheng?" Childe winced and stood up. He winced again and pushed fingers into his ass to spread his hole apart and get more cum out. He waddled over to Zhongli and then squatted beside the bed to look at his face. His eyes were closed but Childe could tell he wasn't sleeping. "What are you doing?" 

"It just so happens that I'm going to fall into a deep sleep. If I wake up too late and you just so happen to have disappeared it will be a mere coincidence." 

"And if I just so happen to run into someone who would stop me from leaving just so?" Childe scratched his head, a bit confused about what Zhongli wanted him to do. 

"Ha!" Zhongli couldn't hold back the laugh. "No one would stop you," he opened a single eye to look at Childe. "If I didn't want you to leave, you wouldn't have the legs to do so." 

"You've cut off people's legs?" 

"Tartaglia," Zhongli grabbed his chin and pulled him closer, "the list of things horrible things I have yet to do is far smaller than the list of things I've done." He let go of Childe with enough force to cause him to fall on his back. 

"Now leave," Zhongli's voice caused Childe to shiver, "before I change my mind and snap your back in two for so much as attempting to hide your identity from me for this long."