Unwanted News

Zhongli pushed the door open and stepped inside. Childe following. 

"Oh my god," Childe covered his eyes with his hands. 

Dottore was naked on the table with Baizhu's head between his legs. In reality, Baizhu was just touching up some of the tattoos. But it looked like something else was happening. 

"Morax?" Baizhu jerked his head up and grabbed the nearest blanket for Dottore. 

"No need to be so flustered," Zhongli crossed his arms. "It's nothing I haven't seen before," he smirked slightly. 

"I don't remember getting naked for you," Dottore took the blanket from Baizhu, noticing his red face. "Why are you blushing? What aren't you telling me?" 

"What's going on?" Childe frowned. "What was that supposed to mean?" 

"I'll tell you later," Baizhu pushed Dottore toward a door. "Go put on clothes." 

"Well, if Mister High and Mighty Morax has already seen me naked, what's the point in that?" Dottore let the blanket fall over his shoulders. Baizhu glared, bringing it back up. 

"Oh, I get it," Childe clapped his hands together. "A lot of the clones were naked in their tube things. Is that what you're talking about?" 

Zhongli lifted his hand, petting Childe to let him believe it but only Baizhu and himself understood what he had meant. 

"Do you like plants, Baizhu?" Zhongli asked. 

"Please stop!" Baizhu huffed, covering his red ears with his hands. He didn't want any more comments about that time in the garden. "What can I help you with?" 

"It's not what you can help me with, but who it is you've been helping?" Zhongli glanced over at the door to the patient area. 

"Ah, if you're mad about a little harbinger here and there," Dottore gestured to himself and then the patients' door, "shouldn't you also be concerned about that one?" he pointed to Childe. 

"My organization shall have no qualms absorbing whatever remains of the Fatui under its wing. However," Zhongli grabbed Dottore's hand in his, squeezing it tight enough to threaten the breakage of bones, "do not point at Tartaglia again." 

"Yeesh," Dottore pulled his hand away. "Very possessive man you've gotten yourself." The blanket slipped again, falling off of him entirely, but Baizhu moved swiftly, fixing it before it went too far. He held it in place. 

"I could say the same," Childe snickered. 

"Oh!" the detective poked his head out of the patient area door. He stepped into the room, disregarding the harbingers and even less inclined to care that the infamous Morax was here. He walked over to him and grabbed his hand, shaking it, "Zhongli, yes? Big fan, love what you've done. Marvelous work." 

Childe glared, about ready to snap his neck. 

"To what are you referring?" 

"You're the one that burned down the Fatui place, yes?" he smiled, not a single bone in his body afraid. "If you hadn't done that I wouldn't have been able to get close to the man I was stalk- I mean, looking for." 

"Heizou, I presume?" Zhongli asked. 

"The one and only," he winked, making a peace sign with his fingers and moving it to his face. "Venti is sane, by the way, but a bit less enthusiastic." 

"I didn't ask." 

"No, but you were curious, weren't you?" Heizou spun around and walked toward Dottore. He placed his hand on his shoulder, tapping it. "By the way, pant man isn't dead." 

Dottore's eye twitched and he grabbed Heizou's throat, slamming him into the wall. "You're lying," he seethed. "I know he is dead." Heizou didn't bother trying to stop Dottore. He just smiled. 

Baizhu forced a smile and placed his hand on Dottore's arm. He reluctantly let go of Heizou and everyone in the room was surprised to see Baizhu immediately punch him in the face, sending him right into the nearest table. Baizhu waved his hand in the air, hurt a bit from the impact. 

"I have the right to refuse treatment," Baizhu's forced smile remained. "Please refrain from angering me by mentioning unwanted names." 

"So much for the neutral doctor," Heizou winced, rubbing his face. He looked up and noticed it wasn't just Dottore that was angry, or even the doctor that was agitated, but Zhongli and Childe as well. Zhongli was holding Childe in place to keep him from injuring Heizou any further. 

"Alright, alright, let me clarify," Heizou raised his hands, defeated. "You didn't think Dottore here was the only one keen on cloning, right?" 

Dottore slammed his fist into the wall, sending a crack up to the ceiling and down to the floor. His knuckles bled. 

"Loud," Qiqi entered the room and yawned. She grabbed Dottore's hand and led him to the cabinet with a first aid kit. She jumped, trying to open it, but too short to reach. Baizhu moved to help her but she glared, determined to do something about this herself. Giving up on the first aid kit, she unwrapped the bandage around her arm and turned back to Dottore, wrapping it around his hand. 

"I've only had someone bandage me up once before but it's funny that it was my hand both times," Dottore patted Qiqi's head. "Thanks."

"You mean to tell me," Baizhu's eyebrow twitched, "with all of those scars, no one treated you?" 

"Scars?" Childe stared at the tattoos on Dottore's body. "Oh shit..." 

"You didn't know?" Baizhu tried very hard to remain calm because he knew if he did anything to Childe, Zhongli would punish him for it. 

"Well, the harbingers usually keep to themselves...well, used to. Dottore and I aren't exactly close..." 

"Sorry to interrupt this love fest," Scaramouche waddled out of the patient area and leaned up against the door frame, holding his arm. "But where the fuck am I?"