Shock x2

"Have you had enough yet?" Zhongli had them both by the hair stuck in place sucking his dicks. Their asses leaked to the brim with cum and now their mouths did as well. Each of them tearing up, muttering their response into his dick. "What was that?" he let go of their hair. Childe and Al-Haitham each glanced at each other, still refusing to cease the stupid competition. 

"Do I need to fuck you both until you pass out?" Zhongli asked, wondering if these two would ever get over themselves. 

Moving in sync, the two pulled their mouths off of Zhongli and sat up, drooling cum and nodding, both muttering: "yes, please." 

Zhongli's face contorted, thoroughly agitated. He pushed both of them off of the hospital bed. "I'm here to fucking rest!" he snapped. "Go find a corpse to play with and let me sleep!" Zhongli grumbled, pulling the blanket over his head. He groaned, and tore it off, throwing it on the other side of the room. "I fucking need new sheets," he complained, holding his face in his hands. 

"I'll clean you up," Al-Haitham offered, wiping his mouth on the back of his hand. 

"No, I'll do it!" Childe insisted. 

"The only thing either of you are doing is getting the hell out!" he pointed to the door and slammed his hand on the button to call a nurse in. 

A guy with white hair walked in, saw the horrible mess they made, and walked right back out. "I don't get paid enough for this shit, Kusanali!" 

"Cyno, I told you, we don't get enough customers for you to be picky!" she called out to him, from somewhere. "Tighnari!" 

A guy with green hair walked in with a polite smile plastered on his face. He grabbed the collars of Al-Haitham and Childe and dragged them out. He then threw Xiao inside the room and slammed the door. 

"Boss?" Xiao rubbed the back of his neck. "No, never mind," he raised his hand, "I don't want to know." 

"I'm not going to ask you to clean me just..." Zhongli groaned, shifting on the bed to take the sheets off. "Get me some new bandages and sheets. And-" 

The door opened again and Tighnari's head popped in. He placed a bowl of water on the floor with a couple of towels and then closed the door again. 

Xiao grabbed the bowl and moved it closer to the bed. He grabbed a towel and dipped it into the water. "You've got some weird taste in men, Boss," Xiao started cleaning him. 

Zhongli sat up, placing his hand on Xiao's face. "You've been crying. Why?" 

"Boss..." Xiao glanced away. "I'm sorry I doubted you. I wasn't sure you were going to win." 

"That's not why you were crying." 

"M-M..." Xiao's breath hitched. 

"Okay," Zhongli moved his hand down Xiao's neck to his shoulder, squeezing it. "We can talk about this later." 

Xiao nodded. 

...

"Boss," Xiao stepped in front of him before he went into the room. 

"Why are you stopping me? Didn't you want to show me something?" 

"Please don't be angry." 

"Have you done something?" Zhongli raised his eyebrow. 

"No-" 

Zhongli gently shoved Xiao out of the way and walked into the other hospital room. He stared at the man in the wheelchair and covered his mouth with his hand, biting down on his finger to keep from punching anything. 

"Menogias." 

"B-Boss?" Menogias grabbed the wheels of his chair and scooted back but Zhongli rushed forward and knelt down, nearly knocking him out of the wheelchair to hold him in his arms. "Boss?" Menogias's voice cracked. 

"I thought you were dead," Zhongli spoke quietly. Al-Haitham grabbed Childe's shoulders and turned him around, forcing him out of the room to give them privacy. Xiao closed the door. 

"The only reason he didn't kill me...was because I looked like you..." 

Zhongli held him tighter. "Menogias... I-" 

"It's okay, Boss," he cut him off. "You don't need to say that to me."