Stone (Hard) Doctor(s)

Baizhu blinked, wiping his eyes before looking back at the door. The bags under them were clear he'd been lacking in sleep. "I'm seeing things now," he muttered, wiping his eyes a second time. Dottore stood there wearing a black shirt rolled up to his elbows and unbuttoned halfway down his chest. No mask. Had to be fake. Was that an undercut? 

"I need to sleep," he turned back around, swaying from side to side, grabbing the counter for support. He fell to his knees, dropping the glass beaker. 

"You look like shit," Dottore, knelt down next to him, grabbing his wrist and taking the glass out of his hand. 

"Don't touch me!" Baizhu pulled his hand back and fell to the ground. He winced and tried to focus his eyes but the image he saw kept flipping back and forth between the Dottore he liked and the one that gave Qiqi her current condition. "Which one are you?" he rolled onto his side, staring at his hand, squinting. He tried to take out some of the glass but ended up pushing it further into his hand instead. 

Dottore stepped on his wrist to keep him from moving again and finished the job he started. 

"Stop..." Baizhu struggled to move his arm. "Get off..." 

Dottore removed the glass but was surprised to see Baizhu's hand grow a patch of stone. "This is..." he removed his foot to get a closer look but Baizhu grabbed his hand and held it close to his chest. He winced, putting pressure on the patch of stone. Baizhu closed his eyes tightly. Once he did, however, he felt the need to fall asleep. 

"Hey. Hey!-" Dottore slapped his face lightly with his hand. "Stay awake." 

"Hmm?" Baizhu opened his eyes. The stone had taken over his whole hand. 

"I'll do whatever ya want, keep your eyes open," Dottore grabbed his chin. "Are you listening?" 

"Hm..." Baizhu's eyes closed. Dottore slapped his cheek again. "Whatever I wan'?" Baizhu stood up, grabbing Dottore's arm with his hand and dragging him into his bedroom. He pushed him down onto the bed. 

"Whatthefuck?" Dottore wheezed, scooting back toward the bedboard. 

"You said I could do whatever I wanted, daddy," Baizhu scooted closer, climbing onto Dottore's lap. He kissed his chin. "So, forgive this child for being naughty." There was a click and Dottore looked at his hand now cuffed to the bed. 

"Eh?" Dottore pulled against the cuff. "Baizhu, cut it out!" 

"You said whatever I wanted..." Baizhu smiled innocently. 

"Were you faking being tired?!" Dottore struggled but used his free hand to push Baizhu away. He grabbed it with the hand turning to stone, the smile still plastered on his face.  

He kissed Dottore, who struggled to breathe and tried to move his head away, but was only pushed further into Baizhu by the wall behind his head. He gasped for air, feeling Baizhu leave a trail of kisses down his neck. 

"You made me so take responsibility," Baizhu licked his lips. 

"The fuck does that mean?" Dottore winced, feeling Baizhu lick where his nipple would've been (if he had one). Baizhu bit down on the side of his chest, hard enough to make him bleed. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Dottore gritted his teeth. 

"You wouldn't want me to develop abandonment issues now would you, daddy?" Baizhu moved his hand down Dottore's torso to his crotch. He moved his fingers underneath his pants and pulled down. 

"Shut up." 

"Make me." 

Dottore's eyelid twitched. "You little shit." Dottore wrapped his arm around the chain of the handcuff and pulled, snapping it in one go. He flipped their positions, pressing himself against Baizhu's ass while placing a hand over his mouth to keep him from talking. He glared, very tempted to choke him but instead dug his nails into his cheeks. He couldn't have him passing out. "Stop talking or I'll clog your throat with something myself." Baizhu's eyes lit up, he licked the palm of Dottore's hand. 

Dottore grabbed Baizhu's waist and flipped him onto his stomach. He lifted his ass into the air and pulled his pants down. Baizhu hid his face in the pillow, gripping the pillow tightly in his one hand that wasn't stone. 

"Let's do an experiment, shall we?" Dottore's curiosity sparked and he gripped the base of Baizhu's dick tightly with his fingers. "Let's see if I can make you cum with just my tongue." He felt Baizhu twitch but he was still hiding his face. Dottore licked over his hole without putting his tongue inside. He twitched again. 

"Feels...weird..." Baizhu gasped.

"It's about to feel a whole lot weirder, sweetheart," Dottore scoffed. He removed his hand from Baizhu's dick and spread his ass cheeks apart, shoving his tongue in his hole. 

"Hnnn..." Baizhu rested his forehead on the pillow but needed to breathe so he tilted his head. His ass clenching around Dottore's tongue. 

"Data suggests you're not experienced at playing with your ass." 

"I'm not," Baizhu spoke quietly, hiding his blushing face. 

"Used to toppin' 'r somethin'?" 

Baizhu didn't answer. 

Dottore grabbed his hair to lift his face off of the pillow. He wasn't mentally prepared to see Baizhu's face so red. 

"Don't stop," Baizhu pleaded. 

"Aw fuck," Dottore's face flushed slightly. "Why do I always fuck it up when you're involved?" he dropped Baizhu's head and rested his own forehead on Baizhu's lower back. "Goddamnit." He heard light snoring and his head snapped up. "Fuck! Baizhu!" He crawled on top of him and lightly smacked his face. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" He glanced at his hand, stone situation spreading. Dottore grabbed the thing closest to him and ripped it to tie it around Baizhu's arm to stop circulation. "Fuck!"