Necrophilia

read the title of the fic, now read the title of the chapter, now go back and read the warning in the first chapter, now come back and read the title to this chapter again (look up the word if you don't know what it means)

are you mentally prepared? 

great, have fun.

... 

"You're his new pet, hm?" Venti leaned forward, interrupting Childe so he couldn't follow after Zhongli right away. "Are you sure you can satisfy him?" 

"What do you mean?" Childe frowned. 

"Oh? You mean you don't know?" Venti snickered, hiding his mouth behind his hand. "You've never seen down there have you?" Venti tilted his head, grinning smugly. "No wonder you're so confident. Well, when you get disappointed and run away like everyone else, don't say I didn't warn you." Venti folded his hands behind his back and rolled on the balls of his feet. 

Childe curled his hand into a fist, tempted to punch the shit out of Venti right then and there to save himself the trouble. He needed to hold himself back. Attacking an archon would definitely have its consequences. Luckily, he didn't have to. 

Zhongli's foot made direct contact with Venti's head and slammed him up against the nearest wall, hard enough to leave a dent. Venti's body dropped to the ground with Zhongli towering above it. He cracked his knuckles, glaring down at Venti. "Truce or not, I believe I told you if you got on my nerves you wouldn't be safe." 

Venti groaned, grabbing his bleeding head. The man with fiery red hair rushed to his side, slinging him over his shoulder and bowing in front of Zhongli. "I apologize on his behalf." 

"Do you think you can apologize to calm my rage?" Zhongli's eyebrow twitched. 

"Please let us off this one time." 

"And if I say no?" 

The redhead kept his mouth shut. 

"Venti, Venti, Venti, always acting smug when he wants," Zhongli placed his hand on the back of his own neck and cracked it. "I think it's time I knocked you down a peg or two. Xiao," Zhongli began and Xiao appeared at his side, "keep this redhead here." 

"Understood, Boss," Xiao grabbed the redhead's arms and threw him into the wall, keeping him pinned up against it. 

Zhongli picked up Venti by the collar of his clothes and dragged him off. He gestured with his finger for Childe to follow. The further they went the colder it got, leading Childe to believe they were heading underground. A large metal door awaited them. Zhongli opened it and threw Venti in. He waited for Childe to go in first. Once the three were inside the door slammed shut and lights flickered on. The entire floor held two inches of blood stretching out across it. Venti's clothes were already messed up. 

"You always do this," Zhongli pressed his foot against Venti's chest, forcing him back against the ground. "I thought you would learn by now to get rid of any sentiment for your exes. Why don't I prove to you once and for all why we won't work?" Zhongli sneered. Venti shivered, grabbing his ankle, and trying to remove his foot. Childe's body shook, but not because he was scared, but rather because he was insanely jealous that Venti got to get stepped on and not him. 

"Do you really think someone other than me is going to find your-" 

Zhongli kicked Venti before he could finish his sentence. He picked him up by the braids in his hair and threw him toward one of the corpses. Venti fell on top of it, struggling to get up but continued falling. He vomited from the stench.