Nightmare Circle

Childe had slammed him up against the shelves of cleaning supplies. "How many people have you been with?" he repeated. 

"Oh? What business of that is yours?" Zhongli smirked. 

"I have a right to know," Childe slammed him again, causing one of the bottles to fall, spilling all over the floor. 

"Then," Zhongli grabbed his shoulders and slammed Childe up against the other wall of shelves. "How many people have you been with?" 

"What?" Childe blinked. 

"You heard me," Zhongli gripped his shoulders tightly. "How many? What are their names? Where are they now?"" 

"Why? So you can murder them?" He forced a laugh. When Zhongli didn't correct him... "Oh shit." 

"See? None of your business." Zhongli turned him around so he'd face the mirror. Childe pressed his hand up against it to catch himself, staring at his own face. "There's no need to worry about that sort of thing," Zhongli grabbed Childe's chin and bit his ear. "The past is in the past. You should be more concerned with whether or not you'll occupy my future." 

"Xiansheng?" he felt weak.

"What is it?" 

"I'm really...tired..." he passed out. 

...

Zhongli groaned, clutching at his throat. He was being electrocuted by the collar. 

"Xiansheng?!" Childe ran over to him, trying to find the remote, only for Pantalone to emerge from the shadows holding it. 

"You didn't think things would go your way forever, did you?" he snickered, upping the voltage. "Morax, kill him." 

Zhongli grabbed Childe's throat, rage in his eyes. Childe clawed at his arms, trying to breathe, but finding it more and more difficult. 

"Gah!" Childe sat up, rubbing his throat. He looked around, shocked to find himself back in Zhongli's room. It was more lavish than he remembered it. Zhongli was nowhere in sight. Scrambling out of the bed, he fell face first onto the ground. But, from here at least he could notice that the bathroom door was open. Childe scooted forward like a worm and stared into the bathroom. Zhongli was in the shower but it was one of those with a glass door. Weird. Childe remembered a bathtub in here before. Or, was the tub somewhere else in the bathroom? 

The standing shower's glass was fairly clear with the exception of the fog from the steam. Childe could make out Zhongli's figure. 

"Are you going to stay over there? Or are you going to come here?" Zhongli asked. Childe's face flushed and he scrambled to his feet. However, he watched himself move to the shower. Childe looked at himself and then at the copy of himself. He was clearly over here, so who was entering the shower?

"Who the fuck?!" Childe sat up again in the bed. He furrowed his brows and patted his body down, making sure he was really awake this time he pinched his cheek. Zhongli shifted in the space next to him, rolling onto his side. The covers were barely on top of him and his hair was sprawled out every which direction. He looked fairly harmless like this. 

Childe scooted closer to him, pressing his forehead between his shoulder blades. "Xiansheng?" 

"Mmm...?" 

"If I had a twin, would you fuck him?" 

"Hm..." 

"Xiansheng!" Childe huffed. 

"I can't say I wouldn't."

"Eh?" Childe frowned. 

"It might be nice to fuck two of you at the same time," Zhongli shrugged. 

"You'd be up for a threesome? With my twin as the third party?" 

"Tartaglia," Zhongli laughed. Childe felt his back press against his face as his chest moved up and down. "The list of things I wouldn't do is far smaller than the list of things I would." 

"Hm, well, what's something you absolutely wouldn't do then?" 

Zhongli flipped over and grabbed Childe, pressing him up against himself. He slid his hand down to his ass, putting his finger lightly against his hole before muttering: "Let anyone inside here." 

Childe grabbed his arm, squeezing it, shifting awkwardly, rubbing his thighs together. 

"If I did have a twin, I don't want you to fuck him," Childe groped Zhongli's two dicks. "I want you to myself." 

"Greedy." 

"It's my dragon hoard." 

Zhongli laughed.