Vine Shibari & Honey

"Haha," Kaveh snorted, walking into Al-Haitham's place. "I can't believe this is exactly what I imagined for where you lived." The two had had numerous rendezvous in the woods by now that Al-Haitham thought it was about time to find a better location. There had been one too many close calls as it were. 

"I preserved these for us to use," Al-Haitham went over to a shelf to pick up a box that held well-conditioned all natural vines. He assumed this would be better than trying to find something that just looked like a vine. The fetish intrigued him. He was trying his best. 

"Ah," Kaveh glanced away awkwardly, scratching his arm. "You really enjoy getting right to it, huh?" 

"Do you mean to say this isn't what you're after?" Al-Haitham took out the vine-rope and held it in his hands, snapping it. He watched Kaveh shiver. 

"I just, uhm," Kaveh squealed, backing up into the bookcase. Al-Haitham slammed his hand above his head, catching the book before it slid off the shelf. "Couldn't we have at least one candlelight dinner?" His breath hitched and he placed his hands lightly on Al-Haitham's chest. Surprised to find how squishy muscles could be when not tensed. He squeezed. Multiple times. 

"Take off your clothes." 

Kaveh tensed at how serious that sounded but slowly removed his clothing. He was frozen stiff feeling Al-Haitham wrap the vines intricately around him. The leaves covered his fern underwear in a rather complicated and beautiful complimentary way. 

Al-Haitham grabbed his chin, moving his head up to look at his eyes. "I just wanted to see you like this, I won't do anything more. What are you in the mood for?" he asked, intending the question to be about food but Kaveh blushed at a sexual meaning. 

"Food," Al-Haitham leaned closer, almost kissing him. "I'm talking about food." 

"I'm really craving pasta..." Kaveh spoke quietly. 

He followed Al-Haitham into his kitchen, very awkwardly, sitting at the kitchen table in his vines. He stared at his legs, curling his hands into fists, extremely flustered. Which only increased once he looked up at Al-Haitham. He was wearing flower hair clips to keep his fringe out of his face while he cooked. His shirt was unbuttoned quite a bit making his chest noticeable even behind the green apron. 

"Why the flowers?" Kaveh found himself asking. 

"Clearance," Al-Haitham replied, matter-of-factly. "Besides," he glanced over his shoulder, "you like them, don't you?" 

"Huh?" Kaveh's jaw dropped. "Do you mean you got those just because you were reminded of me?" he pointed. 

"Mm." 

Kaveh was stuck in a trance for the rest of Al-Haitham's cooking. He was only snapped out of it when there was a candle placed in the exact center of the table. It looked like a soy candle, on the expensive side, with bits of herbs and things around the edges. 

"This is the only candle I have," Al-Haitham apologized, lighting a match. 

"Oh..." Kaveh stared at the fire. "Oh!" he lifted his hands, blurting out an apology, "Don't worry about it! I was half-joking about the candlelight dinner!" 

"You were half-serious then." Al-Haitham finally sat down after plopping pasta onto both of their plates. He was still wearing the apron when he sat but took it off to sling it over the back of his chair. 

"Disiprettahgood." 

Al-Haitham looked at him blankly.

"This is pretty good," Kaveh repeated, this time without food in his mouth.