Bloody Mess

"You'd think it would've gone away by now," Childe muttered. He'd managed to turn over on his stomach so he could at least hump the bed. "I tried to sit it out but then it got worse," he sighed, slamming his face into the bed. Childe stared at the handcuffs and noticed they weren't in the best condition. 

"Maybe if I..." he muttered and fiddled around with his wrist. He managed to squeak his hand through. "Wait...what'll I do about the sheets?" Childe shook his head and forced his hand back into the handcuff. He could only get one hand out with the condition of these cuffs. There was no point. Defeated, he rested his face in the bed again. His chest started to throb so he shifted to roll onto his back. 

"This is some next-level torture." 

"This is mild pain at best. You've yet to see me torture someone." 

Childe snapped his head toward the door and Zhongli stood with his night robe in shatters. I barely covered what it needed to. He was dripping with blood. 

"Is that yours?" Childe stretched his neck to try and look better but he couldn't see any injuries. 

"Worried about me, are we?" Zhongli didn't bother with the blood dripping on the floor. He walked over to the bed and grabbed Childe's leg, lifting it up into the air to see the sheets underneath. "You've had the same erection this long?" 

Childe flushed. It wasn't his fault it wouldn't go away. He also didn't want to piss Zhongli off by cumming on his sheets. Zhongli dropped Childe's leg and he fell onto the bed with a light thud. He pressed his finger on the base of Childe's shaft and ran it down to his tip. His erection was so sensitive by this point he came instantly. Zhongli looked down at the cum that managed to get onto him. It mixed with the blood in a hideous way. 

"I'm sorry!" Childe apologized and closed his eyes tightly. The cum managed to get all on Zhongli and not an ounce on the bed. Was that good or bad? 

Zhongli scooped up some of the blood mixed cum into his hand and shoved his fingers into Childe's mouth. His eyes flashed open and he coughed, tasting the disgusting combination. Zhongli's fingers delved further into his throat. He gagged but was unable to produce results. Zhongli removed his fingers and covered Childe's mouth with his palm, gripping his face tightly. 

"If you manage to swallow this, I'll remove those handcuffs of yours." 

Childe's eyes watered but he kept coughing. Zhongli's hand acted as a wall for the weird combination to stay there. Zhongli removed his hand and Childe rolled onto his side, coughing. He wheezed, trying to catch his breath and remove the taste from his mouth. 

"I'm sorry," Childe apologized again. "I can lick every inch of you clean but apparently my body can't swallow that." 

"You can, can you?" 

Childe's eyes widened. He didn't mean to say that. He totally didn't mean to say that! Shit. 

Zhongli wiped his hand clean and shoved it into Childe's mouth again, forcing him to gag and cough up whatever else was in his system. "Blood carries various diseases from its sinful owners. We can't have you getting sick with that injury." He turned on his heel and went toward the bathroom. Did he like him or hate him? What was going on inside that man's head? 

"His fingers taste sweet," Childe licked the roof of his mouth.