Diphallia

"Something smells..." Childe's eyes fluttered open to the scent of sandalwood. Zhongli's hair was out and resting beside his face, not intentionally, he was sitting on the edge of the bed with only half of his night robe on. The tattoo on his back poked out. Childe grabbed his hair, smelling the orange tips. His hair was soft to the touch and smelled nice too. Was it possible to have both? 

A page turned and Childe scooted closer, looking at what Zhongli was reading. "Pfffff," Childe laughed, covering his mouth. 

"Are you amused by something?" Zhongli closed the book in one hand and placed it on the nightstand. 

"The Art of War. It's not surprising in the least that you would read that!" Childe laughed so hard, eyes watering. "What was I expecting? Smutty romance novels?" 

"If you're laughing then you must be fine," Zhongli looked over his shoulder and down at Childe. 

"Are you worried about me?" Childe stared at Zhongli's face, not that he could read it perfectly. 

"I've been told I'm quite extreme," Zhongli closed his eyes for a moment, thinking about Venti's reaction. "But, then again, extreme was the only thing that would get him to stop," he frowned, thinking of all the times Venti refused his refusals. 

"What were you going to do if I didn't listen?" 

"I had no doubt you would." 

"But, what would you have done if I didn't?" 

"Hm," Zhongli closed his eyes and crossed his arms. "Fucked you while you were face down on the corpse, perhaps?" Childe envisioned the scene. 

"Maybe you should've done that anyway..." he shook his head, trying not to get too involved in the scenario. He had another question on his mind. "Were you really just mad at Venti for trying to ask you out?" 

Zhongli breathed out a long sigh. "No." 

"Oh..." Childe nodded, expecting that to be the last of Zhongli's response. 

Instead, Zhongli stood up and turned around. He grabbed the knot around his waist. "It would be simpler to show you." His robe fell to the ground. First, Childe got a good look at the rest of his tattoo that he'd been dying to see. Second, he noticed what Zhongli really meant. 

Childe reached out his hand, stopping just before he touched. "You have two?" he spoke quietly, intrigued more than anything. How did that work? Did he use one? Or both at the same time? How much prep did he have to do for the other person before he could put both in? How many bottles of lube did he go through a month? Putting on two condoms must be difficult if they're so close at the base. Wouldn't they fall off? Since they're side by side, would that stretch his ass even more when they both were in?

"Venti likes to run his mouth about it to scare people off from sleeping with me. I have no interest in keeping this a secret but I don't necessarily proclaim to the skies about it either." Zhongli guided Childe's hand to one of his dicks. Even though he was guided to one, he spread out his fingers to touch both tips. 

"This is why you didn't let me suck you off that one time, isn't it?" Childe asked. He sat up, allowing the sheets to fall. "You've seen me naked enough times so you've probably already noticed but..." Childe pulled the sheet down, exposing his own dick, and pointed to the birthmark right beside the base. "It's not the same but if we're talking about insecurities..." Childe's face turned red. "I really hate this diamond-shaped mark." 

"Diamond?" Zhongli pressed his finger against it, outlining. "A golden diamond is the symbol of my organization." 

"Is that supposed to make me like it more?" Childe smiled awkwardly.