Dottore Is Into Voyeurism (a Bit)

"Fuck that Tartaglia and his fucking bitch goddamnit." Dottore heaved and walked into the garden. He sat down on the bench and stared at the horrible layout of mismatched flowers. "Fuck my life," he panted, holding his face in his hands but not daring to remove the mask. Watching someone get sucked off (whether he liked it or not) managed to turn him on. With the wound in his hand he couldn't even wank. Well, at least he got to drink in Pantalone's suffering. 

"Dottore?" 

Dottore sat up straight as if nothing was wrong and crossed his legs. He leaned back onto the bench and smiled halfheartedly. "Baizhu? What are you doing out here?" 

"This area is the only place I'm sure no one will visit so I've been trying to find herbs that might be useful." 

"Why are you so sure no one will visit?" 

"Because they'd have to go past your room and before that the room with Morax. Also, no one in this facility seems to care about the plants, or they wouldn't be in such a horrendous state," Baizhu gestured to them. Baizhu stared down at Dottore, noticing his red ears. "Did something happen? You look flushed. Do you have a fever? Is it your hand?" Baizhu sat down on the bench, scooting closer to pick up his bandaged hand. 

"Too close," Dottore mumbled, leaning away. He caught a whiff of Baizhu's hair and leaned back in. What was this smell? Melon? 

"Dottore," Baizhu's voice caught him off guard and he moved as far away from him as he could. Baizhu hadn't budged an inch. "What did you possibly do that could've gotten you like this, hm?" Baizhu placed his hand on Dottore's crotch and smiled politely. It reminded him of Pantalone. "Weren't you going to a harbinger meeting?" He gave Dottore a good squeeze. 

"What're you acting like a jealous wife for?" Dottore wheezed. "I did go to the meeting but Tartaglia decided he was into voyeurism." 

"You like to watch people go at it?" Baizhu raised an eyebrow. "Or do you like Childe?" Baizhu's smile became more ominous. He squeezed again. 

"No..." Dottore huffed. "I started thinking it might be nice to get sucked off and then I got like this. Happy now?" Dottore covered Baizhu's hand with his own to take it off his crotch. 

"Oh?" Baizhu shifted and got off of the bench to get on his knees before Dottore. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" Dottore grabbed Baizhu's face, pushing him away. 

"You had no issue leading Childe to believe we had this sort of relationship. What's the issue in making it a reality?" Baizhu stared. "Are you having regrets about making me?" 

"There's no reason for you to do this! It has nothing to do with your origins!" 

"It's a lot easier to coerce you if I bring up the fact you made me, daddy," Baizhu snickered. "I suppose you'll start regretting including so much of Pantalone in me soon enough." 

Dottore stood up and stepped around Baizhu. Baizhu grabbed his leg and he fell forward, face first into the dirt. He rolled onto his back, pushing Baizhu's face away with his hand, but the guy's weight was too much. 

"Were you thinking of someone else doing it? Is that the issue?" Baizhu placed his lips over the fabric, grazing it with each word he spoke. 

"Look, sweetheart," Dottore grabbed a chunk of his hair and pulled his face away from his crotch. "I'm trying real hard not to show you how much of a piece of shit I really am and you're making it rather difficult. I brought you here cause you saved my life a couple of times not because I wanted to start up whatever the fuck Tartaglia and Morax have going on and it's cost me a hand. Now go take Qiqi and hide out someplace in this building and leave me alone. Once I'm obsessed with something, I'll want to dissect it." His eye got a crazed look and he let go of Baizhu. 

"Just because I am a neutral doctor doesn't mean I'm not fucked up, sweetheart," Baizhu grabbed Dottore's wrists and slammed them down over his head. "Let me suck your fucking cock." 

"Shit," Dottore winced, feeling the hole in his hand send a shot of pain through his arm. Baizhu let go of his wrist only for Dottore to grab his throat and pin him down to the ground. Dottore shoved his knee between his legs and moved it up. He pressed all of his weight into his elbow, digging it into Baizhu's torso. His eyes looked even more crazed than before. 

"Your mask is slipping," Baizhu warned. Dottore's guard dropped for a second which was enough for Baizhu to turn the tables again and slam him up against the wall holding the flowers. One fell off and landed a few inches away from his head. The two lay on their sides, staring into each other's eyes, waiting for someone to make a move again. A loud noise caught their attention and Baizhu instinctively moved closer to Dottore, pressing him up against the wall to make their presence smaller. 

"Fuck those two," Dottore glanced up at the balcony but he didn't have to look long to get a general idea. He closed his eyes, not wanting to watch something like that again, but images remained. "Fuuuuck..." Dottore huffed, once again aware of the situation in his pants. Baizhu was pressed against him. Of course he would feel it get worse. "Fine," Dottore forced out, "just get it over with." 

Baizhu slithered down his body and grabbed his pants, pulling them down over his dick. He kissed it, looking up at Dottore hiding his already hidden face in his arm. His ears became redder and Baizhu could catch a glimpse of the side of his face turning red too. How cute. 

He licked up to the tip but wasted no time in taking Dottore into his mouth. He brushed his hair behind his ear and looked up at the balcony, slightly surprised to make eye contact with Morax. Even more surprised to see those two going at it in broad daylight right outside. But, then again, he couldn't say much since he was doing the same thing. Would Morax kill him for accidentally seeing this? He wiggled his fingers in a slight wave but not enough that Dottore would notice. If he wasn't mistaken, Morax's eyes were laughing. If he was mistaken...then Baizhu might not have long to live. He might as well give Dottore a dick-sucking to remember if this was his last day alive.