2 - Paranoid

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!"

"Woah Y/N, chill-"

"CHILL?! YOU EXPECT MY TO CHILL WHEN YOU DIDN'T COME HOME AT ALL OR EVEN TELL ME YOU WERE COMING HOME LATE? I WAS WORRIED SICK! I BARELY HAD ANY SLEEP LAST NIGHT BECAUSE YOU KEPT ME UP WAITING! Y-YOU DIDN'T EVEN MESSAGE ME BACK NOR ANSWER MY CALLS!"

Yeonjun felt Y/N's worry in his voice. Though he completely understood why, he still was pissed and mad even though Y/N had every right.

"Well you can clearly see me alive and well now can you shut up? Goddamn you're so annoying." Yeonjun said with no hesitation.

"...Y-you wont even tell me where you were and what you were doing?"

"Goddamnit, I already told you I was meeting a friend! A-and I couldn't go home because there wasn't any public transportations.

"Why didn't you call me then?"

"W-well I- I uhm- I- my- my phone. My phone was uh- my phone died and I had to borrow my friends charger."

"...Who is this "friend" anyway?"

"Why do you need to know? Why are you asking so much questions? Why are you so paranoid?"

"W-well I'm just worried for you Yeonjun! A-and I don't want to see you get hurt or anything."

"Whatever. I'm going to shower."

Yeonjun quickly went to the shower, leaving Y/N and his thoughts all alone.

'Why is he acting like this to me lately? Did I do something? Am I not good enough? Fuck, I'm definetly the problem. I should be better for him.'

Yeonjun's phone dinged, signaling it has a notification.

As much as Y/N doesn't want to invade his privacy, his curiosity got the best of him.

He quickly went to the phone. He hesitated for a bit but he finally opened it.

"Hey Yeonjun, can we meet later this afternoon, please? We need to talk."

'Who is this? Oh. It's an unregistered number. I should probably just leave this. It's probably nothing.

(Three hundred thirty-eight words)