11 - Safe

'Bet you didn't expect this chapter

Y/N was uncomtrollably sobbing hardly right now. He was running, he didn't even know where to. He didn't care. All he wanted to do was get away as much as possible.

As he was obliviously running pass the street, he didn't notice a car coming his way with great speed, he didn't know what to do. He was just standing there, frozen. Eyes closed.

The car was meters away from creating an impact.

But before it could even do, someone pushed Y/N to the other side of the street, saving him.

Y/N didn't feel anything at all, so he was confused.

He opened his eyes to see Soobin, laying on top of him.

"Soobin? W-what are you doing-"

"You almost got hit by a car."

"I-I thought I died..." Tears were forming in his eyes. He just saw his life flashed before his eyes.

"I thought you were gone, too. But you are lucky I saw you in time, if not... well you know."

"Y-yeah... t-hank you so- so much B-Bin."

"Shh, don't worry about it. What matters the most is that you're safe now."

-

"Darn it. I didn't hit him."

"YOU IDIOT, WHY DIDN'T YOU HIT HIM?!"

Beomgyu was in the car with Taehyun. Beomgyu wanted Y/N gone, so he asked Taehyun to help him kill him.

"BITCH, IT'S NOT MY FAULT SOME TALL ASS MAN SAVED HIM!"

"WELL, YOU SHOULD'VE GONE FASTER!"

"I'M TELLING YOU, THAT WAS THE FASTEST MY 15 YEAR OLD TOYOTA CAN GO!"

"UGH! SCREW THIS SHIT."

(Two hundred and sixty-six words)

I managed to sneak a chapter in.
But it's short though :(
I'm sorry, this is all I can do since I just started school.