18 - Trap

"Y/N where are you going!"

Soobin tried to catch up at Y/N who is speeding, heading towards the nearest bar.

All he could think about is go far far away.

Soobin warned him. Soobin told him so so many times. He knew who Yeonjun was. Yet he was so stupid, so stupid indeed that he would even give Yeonjun a chance. He knew who Yeonjun was, he knew him. But love makes you blind.

He can't believe he fell for Yeonjun's trap again. And even if Yeonjun and
Y/N will have a good relationship, Yeonjun's parents will NEVER accept him. Not in a million years.

So that night, all he did was drink until he was out of his senses. God knows what else he did there.

-

"Yeonjun! Yeonjun answer the door! Open it!"

After knocking on the door a couple times, he still recieved no answer. So he decided to shout while banging at the door. Despite all his efforts, not a voice was heard from the other side.

Finally getting back to his senses, he realized that he has the key to this house because he owns it along with Yeonjun, duh.

'Stupid Y/N, why didn't you think about this. You own this house, you have the key! You literally just banged the door and shout obliviously and not using your brain. Ugh.'

You can't blame him. He's still isn't 100% sober. He drank gallons of alcohol last night (Ok not literally but I just put gallons to exaggerate the sentence.), who wouldn't feel horrible?

He scolded himself whilst trying to fit in the key in the door lock. Failing everytime. You don't know how much he regrets drinking last night.

After finally putting the lock in, he sighed in relief+exhaustion. He grabbed the door knob but before he could open it, it was opened first by-

"Beomgyu?! What are you doing here!"

(Three hundred and twenty words)

Okay I know I said the update's gonna be in the next few hours but I decided to cut the long-ass chapter into 2.

So the other half's coming in the next few hours.

NOT PROOF READ! PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CORRECT ME IN THE COMMENTS!