12 - Appreciate

"I'm sorry sir, but the cctv didn't capture the driver's plate number. I believe the person will have to get away for what they have done."

"What?! Y/N literally almost got ran over! That person was driving way off the speed limit! You HAVE to get that person's pressure plate."

"I know sir, what they have done is against the law. But we really can't get their pressure plate-"

"WELL THEN FIND A WAY! YOU'RE A FUCKING POLICEMAN-"

"Soobin! Don't say that!"

"Well Y/N you need to get your justice you literally-"

"-almost got ran over, yeah yeah, I know! But didn't you hear what the officer said? The cctv couldn't capture the plate number! And as much as I want that person behind bars, we sadly can't do nothing about it- well unless you remembered the plate number."

"..."

"See? You don't!"

"Look, Y/N, I just want to help you!"

"I know you are and I really appreciate it, but all we can do now is just wait for the police's news."

"...O-okay. Fine."

-

"Beomgyu? Why'd you suddenly want to meet up? Did something come up?"

"No, I just wanted to see how you're doing!"

"...Tell me the real reason, Beomgyu."

"...D-did you and Y/N actually break up?"

"Why do you care?"

"Well I was just wondering... a-and maybe... maybe we could be together again..."

"Beomgyu. You and me are just sex partners you and I will never-"

"Hello sirs, here's the drinks you ordered- ...wait... Yeonjun?"

Yeonjund looked up and met his good friend, Kai.

"Kai?!"

"Oh my God! Long time no see! How've you been? How's Y/N been after the crash?"

"I'm doing okay- wait, what? Y/N? Crash? What happened?!"

"Well, it's not really a crash but he almost got ran over by a car. It's all over the local news!"

"Wait WHAT?! IS HE FINE?! IS HE IN THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW?! WHERE-"

"Shh, chill out dude. He's fine. He's not hurt or anything. Luckily some like tall dude saved him. His name was uh... uhm- uhh... Y-Yoobin? Robin? I don't know. All I know is that he saved Y/N. Why? Do you not know?"

"You mean... Soobin?"

"Yes, yes! Him! Exactly him! Do you know him or something? Why do you seem suprised?"

"Well-"

"Oh, shoot! Got to go dude! I got some work to do! See you around!"

"Yeah, see you around too."

He looked at Kai sprinting towards the cashier table and looked back, his eyes met a somewhat... "Scared" looking Beomgyu.

"Gyu? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah... I'm fine..."

(Four hundred and thirty five words)

Lol hi