4 - Want

"Y/N I'm here." Yeonjun said after knocking the door

You opened the door wide for him to enter, shortly closing it afterwards.

"You know, you could've just walked inside here. This is your house to you know?"

"I know."

"May I ask something?"

"Hm? What is it?"

'Where have you been? Why haven't you been texting me? Are you seeing someone else? Do you love me? Are you cheating on me?'

"W-why did you come in here? Didn't you say we were going to your parent's house for dinner or something?"

"I came here way too early. I mis-read my mom's text as 6:00 pm when it was actually 7."

"Oh... okay..."

A wave of silence came afterwards that. It was not comfortable at all.

Y/N suddenly spoke up,

"What do you want to do to pass out the time?"

"I don't know. Let's just wait here."

Y/N had other plans.

He got up and before Yeonjun could even let out a word, he kissed him. Not like how he usually does. Y/N usually kisses Yeonjun passionately, he involves a lot of love into his kisses. But this time, it felt like his kiss was out of frustation. Yeonjun realize what they were doing and immediatley broke the kiss of, leaving a confused Y/N.

Y/N suddenlt got up and got to his knees, eyeing Yeonjun's clothed member. He was about to touch it when Yeonjun's hand stopped him.

"What do you think you're doing Y/N? Stop what you're doing and get up."

Y/N obeyed his orders, feeling guilty and very embarassed. I mean, who wouldn't?

"Yeonjun, I want you."

"Now is not the right time, Y/N."

"O-okay then."

After that was just them, sitting on the couch doing everything to not talk to each other.

"Come on, let's go."

Yeonjun quickly got up and Y/N followed, not wanting him to be pissed more.

(Three hundred and twenty-six words)

(A/N: Sorry if this was boring. I promise the next chapter will be WAY better. Trust me. It's a long one too so look forward to it 👀!)