5.2 - Blind

"Y-Yeonjun? Beomgyu?"

This situation felt surreal to Y/N. He didn't want to believe what he is seeing right now. Even thought it's 100% reality, he wanted everything happening right now to be fake.

Yeonjun cheating on Y/N. I mean, at this point, Y/N shouldn't even be suprised. I mean, look at the signs; Yeonjun doesn't go home anymore, he used to keep his phone without a password but now he does, he doesn't message nor call Y/N anymore, and the long list goes on.

Y/N knew deep inside that Yeonjun was cheating on him. But his heart keeps on declining, his heart wont listen to his mind. Love truly does make you blind.

After hearing a familiar voice, Yeonjun quickly parted the kiss and looked at the owner of the voice and Beomgyu also did that.

"Y-Y/N..." Yeonjun said with fright.

All these days (chasing down a daydream JK HAHAHAHA) and all those times (LIVING IN A BLUR DJSGSUSGAUA SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT), Yeonjun never felt guilty on what he's doing to Y/N. Instead of dreading and regretting his misake- I mean MISTAKES, he felt... relieved and somewhat... free.

"YEONJUN WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY ARE YOU KISSING HIM?! WHY ARE YOU-"

"Y/N, calm down! I can explain-"

"NO EXPLANATION CAN JUSTIFY WHAT YOU JUST DID. CHEATING IS CHEATING!"

"Y/N LISTEN-"

"No. No, I am done. W-we are done! Yeonjun, you don't know how bad you're hurting me. You could've atleast left with an explanation, but you didn't. I-if you weren't happy or satisfied with our relationship anymore, y-you could've just broke things with me! You didn't have to cheat on me! If you don't love me anymore-"

"No Y/N I still love you, I really do! I-"

"IF YOU LOVE ME THEN WHY DID YOU CHEAT ON ME?! WHY DID YOU DO SUCH A THING?! HUH?!"

Yeonjun was out of words. He deserved to be yelled at. He deserved to be hurt as much as he hurt Y/N.

"I swear, I do love you Y/N. So so so much. But... I also... hate- no, get annoyed at you for no reason at all. But I swear I do love you!"

"Bullshit."

He gave one last glare at Beomgyu and left the building.

He just broke up with Yeonjun - something he thought he would never do.

(Four hundred and three words)

Hey! Sorry for not uploading anything new for like ages. There isn't any excuse. I'll try my very best to upload more but no promises, sorry!

And sorry if this chapter was shit. I was writing a break up chapter while in a fluffy mood, LOL.