43. Baby

Snuggling into the duvet, I reached for the bowl of doritos.

In the middle of Endless Love, my phone started ringing.

Groaning, I paused the movie, and reached for my phone.

Incoming call from Hayes.

Oh yeah, I changed his contact name.

"Hello?"

"...Heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy tostie roll." Hayes said in his high pitched voice.

"Goodbye."I laughed rolling my eyes.

"...Why do i have a feeling that you rolled your eyes." I can her him chuckle at the other end of the line.

"Hayes, what is so important that you had to call me in the middle of my favorite movie on a Friday night?"

"...feisty. But my brother friend, Tez, is having a party.."

"That's cool."

Is he trying to invite me to the party?

"...Yeah, it's going to be cool, if you go. Otherwise it'd just be boring and I won't have no one to drink water with."

We usually pour water on the red cup. But to people it's vodka. Which I don't do. Too strong for my liking.

"I'm sure Juliet would love to drink water with you." I smiled trying to annoy him.

"...it's not the same though." He whined, "and I doubt that she's even coming. We got into a fight earlier."

What they were fighting about? Why didn't she tell me. Does Bea know about this?

I hummed in response, "Sorry fag, but I'm too busy enjoying my movie."

"....c'mon don't be an ass. Just come."

"Well you called me an ass, so let me think about it." I paused, "yea...no I'm staying home."

"PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE I WILL BUY YOU LUNCH STARTING NEXT WEEK. PLUS CARRY YOUR BOOKS AROUND!" He practically yelled.

"...lunch everyday? Eh I don't know."

"... I'll even pick you up every morning with your favorite Starbucks drink."

I paused. That does sound pretty fair.

"...C'mon, thats like a deal that you can't pass up."

I sighed giving in,"Fine. But you have to at least be with me during the party because I barley know those people."

"...Deal! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Yeah yeah whatever, what time are you picking me up?"

"....uh," I heard muffle sounds in the back, "at 9:30."

I looked over at the cable box which had a clock in the front and it was 8:40.

"Okay."

"....See you then."

"God help me." I laughed while hanging up.

Taking my bowl of my Doritos, I turned off the tv and headed upstairs.

After the shower, I played my playlist and stitches by Shawn mendes started playing.

Still can't believe that Hayes knows Shawn.

Deciding on wearing black jeans that have holes on the knee area, with a white sweater type of shirt, and my black pair of Toms. Topping it off with some perfume.

While in the process of Applying my sat coat of mascara, the door bell went off.

Looking at the time, I noticed that is 9:30 and I haven't even done my hair.

Running down the stairs I opened the door, to be met by those pair of light blue eyes.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hey, you're going to come inside because I lost track of time and I haven't fixed my hair."

He smiled shaking his head, "You look good, but okay.Take your time."

I felt my cheeks heat up and I immediately turned around, "thanks."

"No problem."

Hayes walked in closing the door behind him, while I ran up the stairs to my room.

Untying my bun, I comb through my bird nest I like to call hair.

Thank god, I already straightened my hair this morning. So all I had to do was just comb through it and pass the straightener one more time.

"Nice room."

I didn't even realize he was in my room when I turn around and saw him sitting on my undone bed, smirking.

"Thanks?" I looked at him weirdly, but shrugged it off shutting off the straightener.

I grabbed my phone off the night stand and shoved it in my back pocket.

"Let's go." I grabbed his arm practically dragging him out my room, turning off the lights and closing the door behind me.

"Slow down baby." He said.

My eyes widen and he looked at me weirdly, realizing what he said his eyes widen and he turned redder then a hot Chelli pepper.

"I- what- I meant-.."

"WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE." I tried not to make things awkward and saved him from what he was going to explain.

Not gonna lie. When those words left his mouth I got a tingling feeling inside. And thousands of butterflies erupted inside my stomach.

"Yea you're right." Agreeing he unlocked the car and we both got in.

I took a quick glance at him and he was still red. Damn he looks so fucking hot.

He wore a white tee with, "RVCA" written in black bold letters, with black jeans and a jean jacket with dark grey sleeves.

His outfit was so simple but made him look fucking gorgeous and I swear to god I need to calm my nipples down.

~~

((A/N: MAYBE IM JUST A KID IN LOVE))

Woah, wait to go Hayes.

Should I do a word count? Like put how many words each chapter has? Orr nah?

//Kanye attitude with drake feelings.