20. It's Settled

"Hey." Juliet got up and hugged Hayes then proceeded to Sam, Jack, and Jack.

Bea and Jack G kissed then hugged. She then hugged the other Jack, Sam, and Hayes.

It came down to me.

I hugged, the Jack's and Sam. Sam held on tight and I did too. He also kissed me in the cheek.

Then came down to Hayes. I simply gave him a small smile, which he returned.

"Umm.. excuse us." I grabbed Juliet and Bea and pulled them to the side.

"Wtf dudes." I exclaimed.

"What?" Shrugged Bea, "It was Julie's idea."

"What? Nah uh honey. You helped me with this. So don't blame it on me." Juliet protested.

"Look. I don't care who idea it was. But I was really having a good time. Just us. With NO boys. I was expecting this to be a really good girls day out." I pouted. (A/N; Juliet doesn't know about Haylee and Hayes. Only Bea does.)

Before they got the chance to answer I walked away and headed towards the table of guys.

"It was nice seeing you all. But I've gotta run." I lied.

"But we just got here." JJ (Jack Johnson) said.

"I know, I'm sorry, but my mom called me and I have to go." I lied. Again.

By now the girls had joined the boys and were giving me the' lying bitch' look.

Sam got up, "Want me to drive you home?"

"I would really appreciate it." I nodded and smiled.

"No way, how are we going to get home?" Hayes protested.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure Juliet wouldn't mind dropping you off. Plus Jack's with Bea and she can drop both of them off." He said.

"But-." Bea was about to protest but stopped in the middle of her sentence when I narrowed my eyes at her.

"It's no trouble. I can drop ya off." Bea groaned.

"Then it's settled." I said.

Sam and I walked out and he placed his hand on my lower back as he guided us towards the door.

~~~

((A/N; BEFORE I GO LET ME REMIND YOU WHAT YOU'RE WAITING FOR. BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU LOVE ME JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE ONE MORE TIME.))

« Sws is lyf babyyy»

Short chap. Ik. Sorry.

Pls Comment and vote those help a lot.

"Do it" :))