45. I Need You

Walking inside the empty house, I headed straight towards the kitchen, Hayes following behind me.

"Give me your hand." I reached for his hand and turned on the faucet.

Placing his hand under the cool water, I felt him wince.

Removing his hand, I grabbed a paper towel and gently patted his red knuckles.

I looked up at him, and he was smiling down at me.

"What?" I smiled back.

"Nothing." He smiled brighter.

"Thanks."

"For what?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"For you know. Punching the shit out of s-.."

"Sam." I cringed when he said his name.

"Yeah." I was now about to place a frozen bag of peas.

Since when do we have peas? No body likes peas.

"I've always wanted to punch the shit outta him. But it's no big deal."

I let out a small laugh, "but seriously thank you for everything."

"You don't have to thank me."

"Already did." I smirked.

He shook his head grinning, "well okay nurse Charles, my turn to play doctor now." He said referring to my hand as well.

"And damn I didn't know you could punch hard. I gotta say, you punch the shit out of Juliet real good." He joked.

I rolled my eyes, Sitting on top of the counter.

After he ran my hand under the water, he placed the same frozen bag of peas on my hand, and I winced.

"Sorry." He whispered.

"It's fine." We were now looking at each other straight in the eyes.

He placed a strand of hair behind my ear licking his lips and shifting his attention on my lips.

He started leaning in and kissed me.

The kiss is gentle, but captivating. Mesmerized lips press together time after time, transporting us to another world. Ragged breathing and dancing tongues bring a fiery heat to the cold air. With just the two of us there, the rest of the world disappears.

The rest of the world is engulfed in our lustful burning flames as our kisses grow more urgent; rushes.

He grabs my thighs signally to wrap them around his waist.

As I do, he picks me off the counter and I'm pretty sure the frozen bag of peas fell to the floor making me pull away and looking over his shoulder.

Shrugging it off I reconnected ours lips.

I immediately tangle my fingers into his hair and tug at them earning a moan from him.

As he walked up the stairs, making sure he doesn't fall, he made his way into my room.

Gently he placed me on the bed, and hovered over me.

Breaking the kiss I tugged the hem of his shirt and help him take it off.

His lips started kissing and sucking on my neck earning soft moans from me.

I felt him smile against my neck that he's capable of making me moan.

Removing my shirt, he left kisses down my stomach, making me squirm and giggle earning a huge grin from him.

He came back up and kissed my lips licking my bottom lips asking for entrance, and I granted it.

Our tongue had a fight over dominance, and he won.

His hands squeezed my hips. And traced over the edges of my pants.

He looked over at me for permission.

Nodding I whisper, "I need you."

~~~

((A/N: BUT HE GOTTA EAT THE BOOTY LIKE GROCERIES))

I swear, we have to thank god for Google.

Bc if it wasn't for Google I wouldn't had been able to write this chapter. So THANK YOU GOOGLE MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

But Hayes a savage.

And I'm officially old enough to date Shawn. yAY.

//Sex reduces stress.