32. Arguments.

"OH MY GOD. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH!! THANK YOU!!!" Bea yells over the pounding loud music.

"WE KNOW. WE LOVE YOU TOO. AND YOU'RE WELCOME, NOW GO HAVE SOME FUN!" I yell back at her.

"YEAH!" Juliet agrees.

She nods and gives Juliet and I a quick hug then runs off to find Jack I think.

"Well, I'm going to look for Hayes."

No bitch. You stay here. I'll look for him. Fuck you mean.

"Okay." I smiled. She smiles and walks away.

And then there was one.

Walking around the familiar house, I greeted people.

Loads of people actually showed up.

Probably because it was a party and because of the food.

Walking out the backyard, I was instantly hit with the smell of cigarettes and weed.

"Looking for me."

I was startled by a familiar voice,

"Sam." I breath out turning around, "Happy birthday." I grinned.

He had a smirk on his lips and leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks." He smiled,

"Babyyy I love your hair." He laughed playing with my hair.

"Thanks." I chuckled.

"And thoseeee pantsss makeee your ass look biggerrrr." He giggled slurring his words.

"Sam, are you high?" I asked confused looking into his glossy and kinda red eyes.

"That's an understatement." He kept playing with my hair.

"C'mon. Losen up. Take a hit." He pointed a joint towards me.

"No thank you. I don't do drugs." I empathized the 'don't' part.

He chuckled, "Babe. Relax. Just take a hit. It won't hurt."

Is he serious right now. I get that he wants to let lose and have fun, but this isn't the way.

"Look Sammy, I already told you I'm not going to take a Hit."

"Babe. Pleaseeeeeee foorrr meeeee!" He begged, "it won't hurt. Plus it'd make you relax and feel better."

"No." I glared at him, "I'm leaving."

"Haylee." Sam yelled after me as I walked through bodies of sweaty people dancing.

I felt someone grab my forearm, "What!" I snapped.

"Wow there. Calm down princess."

"Don't call me 'princess'."

"Sorry."

"Hayes, what do you want." I sighed.

"I need to know."

"Huh?" I questioned, a bit confused.

"I need to know why you hate me. And if you still love me. If you still feel something for me." He pleaded.

Guilt took over me, " I-I don't hate you." I paused, "and I can't answer that."

"What do you mean you can't answer that?" He asked sounding frustrated running a hand through his hair.

"I can't answer that." I repeated my previous response.

"Jesus Haylee. You have me fucked up. I can't pretend that I'm fine. Because I'm not. I need to know if you love me. If you don't I'll leave you alone. I'll pretend that nothing happened between us. You'll live your life. I'll try to live mine."

"I don't love you." I whispered.

"What?" His voice cracked. Hurt was written all over his face.

"I'm so sorry Hayes."

He just stood there. Didn't move. Didn't say anything.

I had to lie. I can't tell him I still love him. It was the only way to get him to back up. The only way to get him to move on. To be happy with another girl who deserves him.

"Babe." I turned around to be met by those reddish eyes I was arguing with earlier, "is everything okay here?" He asked.

I nodded, "Sam. Take me home please."

He hesitated but nodded.

As we walked away, I took a quick glance at Hayes who was still standing there. Like a statue, but soon was joined by a cheery Juliet.

"Sorry about earlier, I'm an idiot." Sam spoke up.

"It's fine. I shouldn't have freaked out like that. You were just having a good time. I should be the one who should be sorry."

"No. No. I shouldn't have smoked. Tonight was supposed to be a good night were we could have enjoyed ourselves." He stated opening the door to his jeep, for me.

"Who said we can't enjoy ourselves?" I smirked, "the night isn't over." I winked towards his direction.

"I don't deserve a girl like you." He chuckled leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips.

He bit my bottom lip and I giggled.

Sam pulled away grinning, "my place?" He asked turning on the engine.

I nodded playing with the radio station, "By the way, you're my idiot."

His grin grew winder and he intertwined his fingers with my mine while his other hand was on the steering wheel.

"I love you." He said looking at me then returning his attention back on the road.

"I love you too."

++++++++

HAYLEE IS A BITCH ASS LIER.