40. Admit It

"Where were you last night?" Bea asked me as she reajusted her sunglasses.

"After you and Jack ditched me? or Afteripracticallymadeoutwithhayesandthenfellasleepwithhim?"

"Wait what?" Bea asked practically choking on her sandwich. We were lunching at Subway.

i rolled my eyes," you and Jack ditched me last night. Like always." i said slower.

"No. no no." she shaked her head, "After you said that, it sounded like you said that you made out with Hayes."

She was now sitting straight,removed her sunglasses, and was starting straight into my soul.

"You look like shit." I laughed, trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject."

"I'm not trying to chnange the subject!"

"Did you or did you not make out with Hayes?"

i sighed,"Yeah."

"Oh my gosh Haylee!!!!!!!!!!" she was smiling like crazy and clapping her hands.

"Why are you happy? I basically just cheated on Samuel, and Hayes cheated on Juliet. I honestly feel like a slut."

"Look Hails, yea, maybe you making out with Hayes was so WRONG. But like honestly, I know that you love him, and he loves you. When two people love each other, things happen because that connection is still there."

"But I'm with Sam." I sighed, slouching into my seat, "besides, I don't actually love Hayes." I said trying to convince myself rather than her.

"Mhm. I see the way you look at him, and how he looks at you. And the facial expressions you make when you see him with Juliet, or when she's talking about him. It literally looks like you want to rip her head off. And how he looks at you when you're with Sam, or when Jack and I are with him. He's always ranting on. And I know that the "I don't love you" crap is bullshit, because I've known you long enough to know when you're lying and when you're not. So I say that you put your big girl pants on, and admit it to yourself that you do Love Hayes and you're only with Sam because you think he can take away the pain and replace Hayes. Which he cant." Bea said all in one breath.

Before I got the chance to answer her, her phone rang.

Thank you whoever called, because that little speech left me speechless and I don't even know anymore.

I just wanna go home and sleep for years.

~~~

((A/N; Crappy chapter. I know. Idk where I'm going with this anymore.))

But guess what, I got a new phone, goodbye crappy android & hello iPhone 6 😂😏.

I also went roller skating today and Jesus I busted my ass so many times omg. Their where cute ass workers and they kept asking me if I was okay like yea, just trying to not embarrass myself again. And my brother was helping me too and when I fell he fell too, he fell on top of me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😭. It was hilarious but ya, I eventually got the hang of it and I'm a pro, yo.