11. Kisses Cookies and More Kisses

The drive to his house was pretty funny. He would sing along to the songs that played. He would also make weird faces at me as well.

By now, my clothes were damp, and I'm pretty sure his was too.

"We're here." He announced turning off the engine.

I smiled and took off the seatbelt. Closing the car door, I observed the huge house that stood in front of me. It's way bigger than my house. And this times there isn't no one in the yard passed out or music blasting through the widows.

Walking behind Hayes, we entered his house. It was warm and welcoming. The smell of cinnamon hit my nostrils.

It looks way cleaner then the night of the party. And there's nobody dancing or passed out on the floor.

Hayes squeezed my hand. I haven't even noticed we've been holding hands. I sent him a reassuring smile.

Walking towards the kitchen, I saw a little girl sitting down on a stool, while a guy that I'm assuming is Nash has his back towards the little girl.

Hayes guided me behind the little girl, still holding my hand, and he gave her a surprise kiss.

"Hayes!!!" She exclaimed, as she turned around and gave Hayes a hug.

I let go of his hand so he can hug her back.

The warm of his hand stood on mine.

By now Nash has attention towards us. While I watch Hayes and the little girl play, Nash took the time to introduce himself.

"Hi, you must be Haylee. I'm Nash! It's finally nice to meet you." Nash said as he walked towards me and involved me into a hug.

"Is nice to finally meet you too, Nash." I said as he let go of me.

Damn, he smelled pretty good.

"Haylee, this is Skylynn, my adorable little sister." Hayes interrupted Nash and I.

"Skylynn, this is Haylee, my pretty friend." I smiled at Skylynn, and she send me a smile back.

Skylynn got off the stool and walked towards me.

"Hi, you're pretty. I like your name." She said.

"Aww, thanks, but yours is wayy better." She giggled, "thanks."

"Would you like to bake cookies with Me and Nash?" Skylynn asked.

"Sorry Princess, but you see here, Haylee is wet and needs a pair of warm clean clothes."Hayes answered for me.

Hayes gained a wink from Nash when he said that I was 'wet' which caused me to roll my eyes. Which resulted in Hayes and Nash laughing, and Skylynn asking what they were laughing about.

"Hayes you're hom-..." A Young woman stopped mid sentence when she saw me, "Oh, Hello." She said. "Mom, this is Haylee."

"Hello Haylee." She smiled at me and embraced me into a hug. Wow. This family is into hugging.

"Hello, Mrs.Grier." I hugged back.

"Oh no, Please darling call me Elizabeth, and you're wet. Did you get caught in the rain?"

"Oh okay, and uh yea." I answered.

"Oh dear, let's get you dried up. I'm sure, Hayes won't mind you lending you some clothes. Right dear?" She asked Hayes.

"Yes, mom." He answered rolling his eyes.

"Okay, good. Show her to your room and the bathroom

Nodding, Hayes intertwined his fingers with mine and guided us to his room.

"Oh and Haylee, I hope you like spaghetti and meatballs." Elizabeth called out.

"She gets it mom" Hayes shouted.

Biting my bottom lip, holding my laugh back, I looked down at our fingers. I felt my heart beat faster. His hands were so warm. And they fit perfectly with mine. Is like, is like they were meant for each other.

When we reached his room, it looked the same, except there wasn't any cans on the dresser, and his comforters aren't dark blue, they're white now.

He let go of my hand and went to dig through his drawers. His room smelt just like him. Mint mixed with cologne.

"Your family is really nice." I break the comforting silence.

He chuckles, "Yea I guess."

He stops rummaging through his drawers and hands me a pair of grey hollister pants and a plain red tee.

"Thanks." I smiled as he handed me the clothes.

"The bathroom is right In there." He returns the smile and points to a white door inside his room.

Nodding my head, I walk towards the bathroom.

Locking the door, I place the clothes on top of the sink. Looking into the reflection, you can tell that I had been crying. My eyes are red as well as the tip of my nose and cheeks.

Removing my damp shirt, I place the red tee over my semi dry bra. Same with my pants. Folding my damp clothes I place them on top of the toilet top.

Heading over to the sink again, I wash my face with water, and placed my damped hair into a high ponytail.

Keep it together

Stay calm

It's only his family

Oh shit. I'm freaking out.

Breathe in

breathe out.

Gathering my thoughts I open the door only to be faced my a shirtless Hayes. Whose shorts were low showing his v-line.

Fuck me.

Trying not to look, I looked down at the floor. Feeling my cheeks turn red.

"Like what you see?" I raised my head to be greeted by a grinning Hayes.

"For your information, I wasn't looking." I stated.

"Oh I love it when you blush." He grins and puts on a white tee.

Nooooooo. I really really love your tan skin toned. With a side of six packs. And a v-line.

"Earth to Haylee." Hayes says waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry, I spaced out." I apologize.

He chuckled. Sitting down on his bed, "you know, I don't bite. Well I do. But only when I need to." He stated.

Laughing I walked over to him and stood in front of him.

Man. I don't know what came over me.

Leaning forwards, I whispered, "what if I want you to bite me." I winked at him and leaned more in.

"Oh really." His voice cracked at the end.

Without even thinking or processing what I was doing. I smashed my lips into his.

~~

((A/N; AND I CAN'T LIFT THE WEIGHT!!))

Did you know that Shawn & I had a secret wedding ceremony ?1?1?1!1!1!1!

Plsss Comment & vote. Those help a lot. I would also appreciate if you guys shared this story ?1?1?

"DO IT" :))