1. Cool Jacket.

Walking into hell. I mean School.
Oops.

I get weird stares. Maybe was because of my jacket. Well, it's true I hate everyone, except for a few people and maybe him.

Walking towards my locker, I put in my combination and opened it. To be honest, I don't get why we have lockers. We barley get any books anyways. But whatever, right ?

Taking papers out of my black leather book bag, I heard laughing noises. Peeking my head out of my Locker, I saw the group of jocks. I observed each and every single one of them. Looking for him.

When I was about to just give up and finish stuffing my bag, I spotted those big highlighter-blue eyes.

A huge smile crept on my face as I heard his laugh. The sound of his laugh made my heart melt. And butterflies fly.

I guess I had been staring too long because, I swear he looked at me then flashed me one of his famous smile.

The idiot that I am, I looked down at the floor, while I felt my cheeks on fire.

Right before I was going to smile back, I heard his girlfriend, Kira. The most popular girl in school. Call his name.

Of course, you'll probably thinking this is your typical mean girl type of story. Well, it's not. Kira is probably one of the most nicest person you'd ever meet.

She even volunteers at animal shelters and at nursing homes. She's also class president and the Cheerleader captain. She's perfect. Well nobody's perfect, but she is.

Her long black hair, dark brown eyes, and perfectly tan skin. As well as a shaped body & great personality Makes her perfect.

I watched as she made her way towards the group and greeted everyone with a hug. When she got to him she hugged him and kissed him.

Of course he hugged back because his arms immediately wrapped around her and he pick her up a bit.

Shifting my attention somewhere else I notice Bea, my best friend, probably my only friend. Walking towards me.

"Haylee! We still on for tonight or what ?" She questioned.

Oh, I probably forgot to mention but my name is Haylee. & my best friend name is Beatrice. Or Bea. I'm an 17 year-old girl who has a helpless crush on a guy who probably doesn't even know I exist.

"Ahh duh, it's Friday, movie night."

"Haha, yeaa. I thought you had forgotten." Bea stated.

"And why would you think that?" I asked her, while closing my locker and walking with Bea to our first class.

"Because, I texted you last night to ask if we're still on, but you didn't answer."

"Ohh. My phone died and I was too lazy to get up and find the charger." I answered walking into the class and sitting in the 2nd last row.

"Wow. You had me worrying and everything." Bea said taking a sit across from me.

"Ha, sorry about that." I dryly replied.

When she was gonna answer, the bell rang and teacher came in and began talking.

I smiled at Bea and she mouthed 'we'll talk later'. I mouthed back an 'okay'.

In the middle of class, he walked in.

"Oh, nice of you to show up mister Grier." Mr.Format said.

The whole class laughed, which caused me to look up.

"Sorry Mr.Format, I was trying to open my locker. It was stuck."

Wow. Haven't I heard that one before. Oh yeah. It's always his excuse.

"Mhm, next time try to not get your locker stuck again. Have a sit behind Miss Haylee."

He looked at me and the seat behind me, then walked towards it.

The whole period consisted of me not trying to make a fool out of myself even though he just sitting behind me.

As the bell rang, I grabbed my notebook and book bag. While I waited for Bea to grab her stuff.

"Hey, go on without me, I have to ask Mr.Format about this grade he gave me. Which I think I did pretty good on it."

Smiling I said, "oh, okay. See you at lunch then."

Walking out, I felt someone next to me.

"Haylee. Right?" He asked.

"Yea. Hayes. Right?"

He chuckled, "Yea."

"Oh okay. Um.. can I help you with something?"

Oh shit. That sounded better in my mind.

"I'm not trying to be mea-.."

"Haha, Relax Haylee, I know you're not trying to be mean."

"Ohh okay."

"But to answer your question I just wanted to say that you shouldn't bite your pen. It might explode and you'll probably have ink all over your face."

"Ohh.... you saw that? But thanks for the tip. I'll try not to."

"I was sitting behind you. And no problem." He laughed.

Oh my god. He was watching me.

"Anyways, I gotta run."

"Oh okay. Bye I guess."

He smiled, " Bye Haylee."

While he walked away he turned around smirking and said, "By the way, Cool Jacket."