23. Don't Worry About It.

My smile soon faded.

You know that feeling you get when someone tells you 'I have to tell you something' or 'I need to talk to you' ?

That's what I was feeling.

I nodded indicating him to go on.

"Tonight, I'll have to go back home to  Omaha, Nebraska." He said.

"Oh." Was the only thing that left my mouth. I wasn't expecting him to leave so quickly, and just when things were getting better.

I don't even know why I felt like crying.

I Looked down at my hands trying to Avoid eye contact, because I know, if I looked into his hazel eyes, I will break down.

Sam grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Then lifted my chin,

"Believe me, I would love stay longer if I could, but I have to get ready for Digitour."

"No, it's fine, I understand. You gotta do your job. I just kinda forgot you were big." I replied letting out a sigh. Letting realization sink in.

"I'm sorry babe." He looked down.

"Hey, it's fine don't worry about it. I'll be here. When you get back." I forced a smile.

I have to stay strong.

We aren't even dating. Why should I cry ?

Well yeah I like Sam I really do. Hell he gives me these feelings that I've never felt before. He makes me feel like the only girl in the world.

But then again, I love Hayes. He makes me believe that this world is all a lie and it's just me and him. If that made sense.

I was stuck between two guys whom I seem to love and can't get enough of.

"Now, can we just let this go and do something?" I asked hoping he'll agree.

I'm just gonna have to make these last 24 last.

"Sure. What would you like to do?" He asked.

"Can we just stay in and watch movies?"

"Definitely." He started getting up.

"Wait." I grabbed his arm and pulled him down towards me. Which caused him to hover above me laughing.

I took this chance and pressed my lips against his.

He grabbed my hips and gently pulled our bodies together, The urgency in the kiss was unbearable. I wanted him; I wanted every fiber of his being. I ran my hands through his hair, pulled his face to mine. It was wonderful, perfect.

I drew myself closer to bathe in his wondrous heat and energy. Our warm bodies shone like one, and were filled with passion for one another.

I am consumed in the passion.

But in a flash, that passion is gone.

All of this was changed with the sound of the door creaking, its knob slowly turning.

~~~

((A/N; a bit cliché don't cha think? ;)
Did ya think I would let them have frickle frackle ? ;))) ))

OMGGG MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Well have a good Christmas day, & no, I will not say 'Happy Holidays' because that's bs.

So anyways, I hope you guys got what you wanted, and if you didn't, we can team up and go get it ourselves. Believe me people are scared of fangirls.

Pls Comment & vote!