28. Ya Lyin'

"Three days left til my 19th birthday!!! & 2 months left til Graduation!!!" Bea sang from the kitchen.

"I know!! I can't wait for both!!" I yelled from the couch.

"Where's Juliet anyways? I thought she was coming." I askee flickering through the channels.

"Ummm. She's uh- I- her mom has her doing something." Bea walked over with a bowl of popcorn.

"Bea, I known you long enough to know damn well that one, you suck ass at lying. Two, you're lying, three, where is she?"

"Okay okay fine. She's on a date with Hayes."

"Oh." I said chewing on a popcorn.

"Yeah, she said something about him taking her to dinner and whatnot." She chuckled, "have you talked to Sam?"

Nice way of changing the subject.

"Yea, actually I've gotta give him a quick call. So be right back."

She nodded and I walked outside to her backyard.

The phone rang and rang and I was met by his voicemail.

"Hi it's Sam, sorry I missed your call. I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

Sighing, I gave it another try. But was once Again met by his voicemail.

Giving up I walked back inside,

"What happened?" Bea asked.

"Nothing, he didn't pick up." I plotted down next to her.

"He's probably on stage or sleeping." She reasoned.

"Yea, probably." I cuddled into the comfortable couch next to her.

During halfway through the movie, I felt Bea's phone vibrate,

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Umm," she looked at the screen and smiled, "Jack. I'm going to take this okay? I'll be back."

I nodded and she got up, "Hey ugly."

I'm assuming she went out back because I couldn't hear her giggles anymore.

Well damn, I checked my phone to make sure I didn't miss any calls from Sam.

0 call, & 0 messages.

Turning off the tv, I got my shoes and walked out back, "I'm leaving" I mouthed at Bea who was laughing uncontrollably.

She nodded and mouthed 'I love you' and 'be safe'

I Smiled, headed home.

~~~

DRY ASS CHAPTER.

1.06k READS. WHAT EVEN IS THIS?

Omf thank you. Thank you. This means A LOT.

THANK YOU BABES.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

STAY FAB & GORGEOUS & YAAA!!!