26. Guess what?

"Heeey girrll heeeyy." Juliet said walking towards me.

"Heeyyy Girrlll heeeyyy." Repeating what she said, I closed my locker.

"Guess what?" She grinned. I swear, her grin was massive.

"Chicken butt." I chuckled at my answer.

"No, idiot. Guess who asked me out on a date?"

"Who?" I questioned smiling.

"Hayes."

My smile soon faded, but I quickly faked a smile.

I had this weird feeling inside me. My heart stopped. I felt like I've been shot, a thousand times.

"Oh my gosh. That's amazing. How did he even ask you? He hasn't showed up."

I have to suck it up.

I'm with Sammy.

He's amazing.

You like him.

We're happy together.

I kept repeating those sentences, in my mind.

"Well, he's here today. And he came up to me, and handed me this" she shows me a daisy, " and asked me to be his girlfriend." She squealed.

"Oh. Well, I gotta go. Congrats!" I smiled and went inside first period.

As soon as I walked in, I was once again greeted by the piercing blue eyes. But it was strange. They didn't have the sparkle that they always seem to have.

Looking away, I took a sit behind Bea.

"You'll Never guess what I just found out."

~~~~~

((A/N; I WILL CATCH YOU IF YOU FALL.))

Well damn. Nash is 17. Like what. I remember when he was just 15 :'(. Time does really fly by.

Vote ? Thanks :))