13. You're right

((A/N;Srry if it's crappy, it's nearly 2 am and I'm like bumping out to The Cab.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been nearly a month since I've been to Hayes house. I mean, of course I have been to his house after the dinner.

But he's been traveling with Nash and the rest of the boys, so I wasn't visiting as much. We haven't gone on that date yet.

Bea and I have started talking again, she knows about the whole Hayes situation. I even found out that's she's dating that Jack guy whom is friends with Hayes, the one of the party.

Even though he's older by a year and some months, but age is just a number. Right?

But All I know is that he better take care of her, because if not, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want his balls to be cut off.

Waiting for my newly painted blue nails to dry, I listened to Jack and his best friend who also happens to be called Jack, songs.

Not gonna lie, Their songs are catchy as heck. Especially Wild Life.

It's currently Sunday night, and I'm Getting ready to meet Bea and Jack, I checked my phone for the a thousandth time today. Hoping that I'll receive a text from Hayes.

Maybe He forgot about me. Maybe he just met someone who's prettier and ten times better than I am. Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me.

All these thoughts ran through my head. Choosing not to let this ruin my night I finished getting ready and went to meet Bea & Jack at the movies.

~+~

"Oh my god, by far this is the best movie I've ever watched." I chuckled as I hear Bea squeal.

"Totally." I rolled my eyes opening the door to the ice cream shop.

It was Jack's Idea to go eat ice cream after the movie. At first I just wanted to go home and curl up in a ball and just cry to sleep. But after all that begging or sucking ass, like I like to call it, Bea and Jack did. I gave in.

"Okay, so you two get a table and I'll be right back." Jack stated as he gave Bea a quick peck in the lips and went off with what we wanted.

Sitting down, I let out a big breath that I was holding.

"So, you and Hayes?" Bea questioned raising her eyebrows.

"What about us." I shifted in my seat.

"Have you talked to him?"

"No. I honestly don't know what's going on between us. Like I get it that he's busy with the clothing line and everything, but like a 'hey, I miss you' text could be nice." Frowning I said.

"Honestly, don't beat yourself up. If he's really into you, he'll look for you. But if he's not it's cos he's obviously gay, because gurl you is one sexy momma." I laughed as Bea snapped her fingers in Z formation and poked my nose.

"I guess you're right. Besides, I can always go out with Jeremy from math class." I smiled

"Oh yea. I heard he's good with his fingers." She winked as I laughed at her terrible joke.

~+~

Walking back to our cars, I looked beside me and saw Jack and Bea laughing. He placed his arm around her shoulders and she intertwined their fingers.

The way they looked at each other. I could tell that she was really into him. It wasn't just one of those simple look. It was the one where both their eyes sparkle, and how they act like they've known each other for like ye-

Snap out of it Haylee. You wouldn't know what love looks like if it would to hit you in the face.

"Well it was nice hanging out with you guys. I really appreciate it." I smiled at the love birds.

"The way you talk though but you're welcome hails! Call you tomorrow?" She asked me as she embraced me into a hug.

"Nahh. I don't wanna talk to you." I smirked hugging her back.

"Ouch." Jack exclaimed in the back.

"Well damn." Bea Said rolling her eyes at both of us.

"It was nice meeting you jack."

"my pleasure really, we should do this again." He said involving me into a hug.

I smiled, "definitely. Bye guys! Don't do anything i wouldn't do." I yelled as I walked into my car, earning a middle finger from Bea.

------------

((A/N; I COULDN'T LOVE ANOTHER GIRL, COS YOU, YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I'M INTOXICATED!!!!))

Crappy I know.

pls comment and vote those help a lot.

"DO IT" :))

Pic of Jack on the side, if you didn't know who he was. He's 1/10 sex god.