this is what we do now?

Ez and I had a huge disagreement and we bickered and fought over it then he up and walked out the door and had yet to come back.

I get that he needs time to cool off and everything. but he can let me know as he had before that he is fine and that nothing is wrong. 

But two in half almost three hours go by and he's not called, texted, or anything to let me know he's ok.

So I waited a little longer before I headed over to the clubhouse to see if he was there and he was. 

I climbed out of my car and bypassed some of the guys before I went looking for him.

"if you're looking for my brother he's in his trailer," Angel says

"what?" I asked confused

"his trailer," he says not knowing why I'm looking at him like that

"Ok thank you, Angel" I replied before I walked out and headed to the trailer that Ez was supposed to have gotten rid of. but apparently lied to me.

I opened the door and walked in seeing him with Emily.

"This is what we do now huh Ezikiel?" I asked

he says nothing while Emily just looks at me.

"shall I run to Charming and talk with Happy since we seem to be running off to our exes?" I asked

"no" he finally answers

"then what the fuck are you doing here in this trailer you were supposed to fucking sale with your fucking ex?" I asked getting pissed off.

"talking to her. she helps me out a lot" he says

"well, you two keep fucking "talking" all you want I'm heading outta here," I say before I walked right back out of the trailer and head to my car.

"wait," Ez says

"fuck you, Ezekiel. I'm not gonna be played a damn fool by your damn ass. you wanna spend time with Emily then fucking have her. It's over, go on back to your little high school puppy love " I tell him before I reversed my car and sped off leaving his ass in the dust.