Bouns chapter: Bubble wrap

Creeper: my tatted, nipple pierced biker thinks that I am clumsy. which half the time I am but I'm not a really bad clumsy person like he tries to make me out to be. yes, I've tripped on air and tripped myself. but I wouldn't call that clumsy. but Creeper does and he has told me plenty of times that if I keep it up he's gonna wrap me in bubble wrap so I'd not severely injure myself. and I'd reply its not my fault my foot kicked the back of the other one or the air was there. yes it's stupid arguments but it gets him to laugh and look at me weirdly so its a win for me cause I love his laugh.

Hank- I have to be the clumsiest person ever. I mean it's so bad I've tripped down the stairs. but luckily I've managed not to break my bones in half or bust my head up and die. and Hank being the kind hearted lover/ hubby he is has told me if I keep it up then he's gonna buy a bulk of bubble wrap and wrap my arms, and legs up as well as my torso and put a helmet on me so next time I trip down the stairs I'd have protection. Half the time its not my fault which is what I claim. and when he asks how its not. my reply is "I was born with two left feet" which makes him just shake his head and chuckle at me.