Ice cream fun

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, a spoon and the chocolate ice cream before I got out one scoop before putting it away then got some chocolate syrup and drizzled it on top.

Once I had that made up I headed back to the bed room and sat it on the bed side table before I pulled the covers back and nudged Angel.

"Papi" I whispered as I started kissing from his ear down to his neck adding some licks here and there

he started to stir before he rolled on his back and looked at me.

I hummed as I took in the view of my shirtless papi.

"I wanna have fun with you" I tell him

"Oh do you mami?" he asked

"ice cream fun" I tell him

"alright" he says

I tugged him closer to the side of the bed before I straddled his waist and grabbed the bowl scooping a little bit of the ice cream out and covering his nipples with it before placing the spoon back in the bowl as I licked the melting ice cream from his hot body.

he had shivered when the coldness hit his skin but when I started licking him clean he was moaning.

I took some more ice cream and I covered his nipples again along with his torso and belly before putting the bowl aside and licking him clean making sure no ice cream was left. 

He was moaning and wanting more.

I took a bit and let the ice cream melt in my mouth before I leaned over and opened his mouth and poured the ice cream from my mouth into his before I started kissing him using my tongue to spread the ice cream all around his mouth.

He flipped us over and stripped me out of the shirt I took of his and he done to me as I had did to him.

But when he got to my nipples he added much more suction to them then I had done to him before he move on down to get the rest.

I bent my legs up.

"lick the ice cream then my pussy Papi." I tell him

He looked at me and grinned before doing as I said. I about came from the feeling of his hot tongue and the coldness of the ice cream.

"Mmmm .....Papi... I want it again this time not the clit... I want to feel it in my core" I tell him

"sí mi bebé" he replied

"yea papi talk Spanish to me make me cum "I moaned as he got his tongue nice and cold before he spread me open and plunged his tongue deep in my core making my body arch and me cry out his name.

"más?" he asked

"no.. just fuck me.. I need to be fucked so I can cum papi" I tell him

"seguro queue?" he asked

"I'm positive" I replied

"bien Mami" he says

we forgot all about the ice cream as we just basked in the pleasure of our intimacy.

____________________________________________________________________

más- more

"sí mi bebé- yes my baby

seguro que- you sure

bien- alright