i dont think so

I was busting my ass off baking and making sure I had all I needed for the bake sale when Mr. Ez thought he'd be slick and try to confiscate a cook. I whacked him with a wooden utensil I wasn't using.

"no" I tell him

He drew his hand back and just smiled before walking off.

it was like a mission for him to try and steal some of the baked goodies and every time he'd do it I'd whack hm with the utensil.

"what?" he asked

"don't do it again" I tell him

"alright" he says though he and I both know he'll do it again.

once I had gotten all the goodies baked and wrapped up. not to mention the constant whacking of Ez's hands to keep him off them. it managed to finish up and clean the kitchen before I packed the contained up and placed them in a box before I closed it up and got ready to head off to the school with them.

"I want some" he says

"I don't think so" I replied

he pouted and I pinched his cheek.

"poor Ez baby" I mocked his pout

"no far," he says

"oh I know it" I say before lightly patting his cheek then picking up the box and carrying it to my car.

I headed back inside and grabbed my purse and told the kids bye before walking out to the living room where  Ez was still sitting on the couch.

"I'll be home after the bake sale. try not to lose any of the kids. and be good" I tell him

"Oh baby thats cold" he says holding his chest as if I wounded him.

"Love you" I said and blew him a kiss before I left.