Carnival

Coming to the carnival after so many years brings back a lot of memories. 

One was where Angel and I were dating and we were on a double date with Ez and Emily. Angel got ahold of a water gun filled it up and started squirting Ez which made Ez jump and chase Angel.

I stood there by Emily and just laughed as I watched my Angel and Ez being brothers.

Now here we are with our kids and the club. we are just being kids ourselves.

While mine and Angel's babies were with Letty and Gilly Angel and I was wandering around doing different things.

and like all those years back Angel had gotten a water gun filled it up and stood by me aiming the gun at Ez and gabby.

I started o laugh when he squirted them both before Ez came running after Angel who this time tossed the water gun at me.

I shook my head watching my hubby and brother in law being their usual selves like that was back then.

I didn't know that Angel had come back till I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulder as I aimed the water gun at some of the guys and fired.

I nailed bis, coco, and Taza before tossing Angel the gun and taking off.

His eyes widen when they all chased after him.

I stood by my babies and laughed watching Angel try to escape their grasp but they got him and took the water gun before they soaked him.

When he came over to where we were I couldn't wipe the smile from my face.

"el pago es una mierda" he says

I shrugged before kissing him.

he wrapped his arms around me getting me wet as he deepened the kiss.

we could hear our babies laughing which caused Angel to pull back.

"was that funny?" he asked

"yea papa" our son Angelo replied

"tus tíos tienen a papá" he says

Marisol started giggling so Angel picked her up and started tickling her making her laugh more.

After we all had our fun we joined back up and headed home.

___________________________________________________

el pago es una mierda- payback is a bitch

tus tíos tienen a papá- your uncles got papa