Part 6

"You are?" I asked again. "Yep" Paul smiled. "Are you a fan?" Danny questioned. "Not really I mean I've only seen one video and I know your name because my friend best friend is like obsessed with you guys. She probably know more about the both of you then you know about yourselves," I started to crack up laughing. They both seemed relieved when I told them that. I can't believe I ever thought these guys were bad people. Paul saved me from my panic attack. Danny probably punched Michael for treating me like that. Why did I think they were so horrible? "We love our fans don't get me wrong, but it's kind of hard to live life when you are under a giant microscope all the time." Paul explained. "Then I guess I'm glad I'm not a fan" I smirked. I didn't know what to say, I was talking to famous people. Maybe not famous to me, but famous to the whole entire world.

 I didn't want to stop talking to them though, I was having fun. I haven't had any in a while. I noticed that both of the boys where holding Xbox games. "Want me to ring that up for you?" I said sweetly. I haven't worked here since my mom passed, but me and the owner are cool so I help out sometimes. "You work here?" they both blurted out. "I... uhm I used to but me and the owner are cool so I could check you out if you want?" They walked up and placed their games on the counter. I hopped down and ran around to the computer. They started to laugh under their breath, and I wasn't sure why. "What?" I asked, confused. "You said you could "Check us out" Danny and Paul exploded into giggles. "What are you guys like 12" I started laugh too. I laughed so much my eyes started to water. "Yes we actually are I'm 13 and Danny's 12" Paul stated, trying to be confident, and then falling back into the giggles. "How old is Peri then?" Danny looked at Paul. "She's 14 because she thinks she's so mature." He poked me in the shoulder. Maybe I actually have a shot at more than one friend.