Part 28

It was about 4 in the morning, and I started to get really sleepy. The police officers drove us back to the room we were supposed to stay in with Danny and Paul. I wheeled myself in and ended up falling asleep in the chair, next to the couch, where Paul was sleeping. I let Angie sleep in the bed with Danny. It was a tough night for both of them, they needed each other. I woke up around 8 in the morning. I went over to the door and wheeled down the hallway. I pulled up to the bar area and asked the man who worked there for some redbull. I only had a few hours of sleep, and I needed to stay up to deal with the after burn of last night. I drank it fast and then just sat, thinking.

*Paul's Point of View*

I woke up this morning early. When I left Peri, she was in her wheel chair sleeping next to the couch I was sleeping on. It was about 8 AM and when I woke up, Peri wasn't there. I ran into Danny's room. She wasn't there either. I checked the bathroom, and she wasn't anywhere to be found. I left the room and started knocking on everyone's door. "Everyone start looking for Peri" I yelled to wake everyone up. Luke emerged from his room. "What?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. "Peri's missing I need to find her!" I started to get concerned. "Don't worry, we'll find her dude." He told me. I ran down to the stage to check, with everyone by my side. I noticed her sitting by the bar.

*Back to Peri's Point of View*

I heard lots of footsteps coming towards me. I snapped out of my daydream and turned around. Everyone was huddled around me. "What's going on? Did someone die or something?" I laughed. "I was worried where you were! I couldn't find you anywhere!" "I'm sorry I didn't think you'd be up this early so I came down for some orange juice (If I would've told him redbull, he would've said something along the lines of "That stuff is bad for you). Don't worry I'm fine!" I grabbed his hand. "Paul she was just getting some orange juice, you idiot. You woke me up for this?" Luke patted my head. "I'm just joking, tell me if you need anything at all." He walked back down the hallway. Paul started to blush. "I was worried." He said nervously. "Don't worry. I'm fine. Let's go back to the room." He took the handles of my wheel chair and pushed me back up towards the room.