Part 27

Danny stood up and started telling Paul to cool down. He pushed him out of the way. "I could've lost you. That's why I'm so angry. I'd rather it be me than you Peri. Don't you see? I've loved you since I looked into those big, brown eyes on the floor of a gaming store." He laughed. "You make me laugh, you're incredible don't you get that? And I don't like the fact that you are so hurt, when you were trying to save me." I wheeled closer to him. "I would jump out of a closet and save you from an insane fan any day." I smiled. "I love the way you hide your face when you're scared, I love the way you laugh when you're nervous, I love looking into your eyes and knowing exactly how you're feeling, I love your name, your full name. I love you and I love everything about you. And I'm taking a risk but, life is short, and I'm not wasting any more time pretending." Paul moved closer to me and ruffled his hair. Thoughts started to rush to my head and I didn't know what to say. "I love you too.." I muttered. A wide smile appeared on his face. He walked over and gave me a hug. "I would kiss you but I don't want to hurt you." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh just shutup and do it already" I grabbed his face in my hands and pulled him close. I might be hurt, and not be able to walk for a while, but it made this all worth it.